What are you missing most about the 2020 NASCAR season as it’s on hiatus?

Snappy D

2017 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
Due to the pandemic, NASCAR is obviously on hold for the time being. What storylines are you missing about the current season? What do you miss most about it? I’ll lead off with I miss watching Tyler Reddick out perform his RCR equipment every week and running towards the front in stretches. I thought he would have been a factor at Miami, hopefully when things get rolling again he will pick up where he left off. It was fun watching him race

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
I'm missing them all, but at least there is something to watch on the cup level with a sim contest. I sure would like to see Xfinity and the Trucks hold invitation only sim races.

LJ7201

Team Owner
having something to watch on Sunday afternoons while relaxing and doing some homework

wi_racefan

Team Owner
Actually its the daily discussion about the race on the radio. I drive an hour each way to work everyday and usually listened to the NASCAR channel for at least half of that. Good or bad discussion at least they were talking about the sport I like.

Truex_rox

19 looks better than ever.
The racing this year started off very strong. It was fun to the the resurgence of HMS that so many of us had been waiting on.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
HMS's resurgence and the young guns' (especially Ryan Blaney, Alex Bowman, and Chase Elliott's) prominence throughout the start of the season had me thinking we were set for a thrilling season.

Efisher131

Formerly Larsonfan1995
I haven't missed this part yet, but attending is what I will miss most if it lasts too long. I make it to 3-5 races a year in NASCAR, and about 40 dirt races across the northeast. I was planning on Martinsville night, Pocono doubleheader and Phoenix finale. I hope they all happen!

DUN24

Skeptical of the Spectacle
Not being bored as balls. Also, the Chevy's were freaking strong.

kkfan91

Taking a 10-200
All of it, I miss all racing badly, I've been play NASCAR the Game inside line for crying out loud I'm that desperate

Efisher131

Formerly Larsonfan1995
Attendance, dirty air, big ass spoilers, too many commercials, bad announcers, Cry Baby Kyle, low HP, High drag, the OSS. green white checkers, the Big one, and last but not least, THE GRID WALK!
I got you covered. I'll complain during the iraces

Revman

KFB
I miss the fight to get back to the spoiled Chevys. I love the struggle more than the dominance.

Nitro Dude

Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance
F1 getting rid of the grid girls was an awful thing and an awful testimony to just how out of touch they are with the fan base.
You hit that spot on. I also miss Count down to the green when we get to see all of the drivers wives before a NASCAR race.:punkrocke

Last edited:

Mispeedway15

Team Owner
The competitiveness of the racing we have today. The 1.5 tracks have became so much more enjoyable with the changes and as Phoenix showed short tracks have their teeth again

Joker

#1 Harvick Fan
If they cancel the season, is Kevin the champ?

(I'm only half joking.)

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing with all my heart
I'm missing the smells of burning fuel and gasoline, the sounds of stock cars racing off into the corner and the sights of full contact short track racing.

kkfan91

Taking a 10-200
Besides NASCAR I miss a dirt car sliding through the turn walking back to your car in a beautiful coating of dust

Team Penske

Team Owner
Not missing anything and it will get better when the ice is gone and fishing starts.

Greg

2014 RF YAHOO CHAMP Your leader
I love racing but this has been an incredibly busy spring for me.
New job assignment isnt overwhelming but it is non stop.
Wife is working at home and building a crazy honey do list and a worhwhile reward system.
Mom is 83 and keeping stuff fixed at her house too.
Internet image babes and a bag of Cheetos calling my name.

sdj

Just a race fan
I love racing but this has been an incredibly busy spring for me.
New job assignment isnt overwhelming but it is non stop.
Wife is working at home and building a crazy honey do list and a worthwhile reward system.
Mom is 83 and keeping stuff fixed at her house too.
Internet image babes and a bag of Cheetos calling my name.
My guess is you like the sound of that! :booya: :lol2:

Top Bottom