What do you think about a new dirt race track in the Tennessee Valley area?

R

racingfan

We are thinking/planning to build a new dirt/clay oval in the Taft/Fayetteville, TN area. We wanted some feed back on it. What would make you want to go to a new racetrack? Would you actually go to this new track? Do you think it's a good idea? We want feedback from racefans as well as drivers. We appreciate any opinion on this subject. We are hoping to get a speedway up and running by spring of 2006.

It's a good thing you're looking at the Fayetteville area. There are all kinds of tracks around the Knoxville area. At least your area is far enough away from it not to be effected by it, you only have Winchester and the nothern Alabama tracks to contend with. We have too many tracks around here as it is. There are a number of dirt racing fans in Nashville that complain about the lack of dirt tracks in that area. Maybe you can advertise to them.

I took a look at those rules and they are almost what we plan on using. The only rule that we might think of changing would be the tires. I thank you for your input. If you have any other suggestions, I'm looking forward to hearing them

Back
Top Bottom