What do you think of...

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
Raquel Welch? Watched a story about what she thought of cosmetic surgery and WOW. I always thought she was a bombshell, but that was when I was in my 20's. This woman is a goddess. She hasn't lost a thing at 69! Many, if not most of you young pups didn't experience the splash that she caused when she first was a starlet, but she was something else. I can still say that she is SOMETHING else.

...I have no idea who that is

Raquel Welch? Watched a story about what she thought of cosmetic surgery and WOW. I always thought she was a bombshell, but that was when I was in my 20's. This woman is a goddess. She hasn't lost a thing at 69! Many, if not most of you young pups didn't experience the splash that she caused when she first was a starlet, but she was something else. I can still say that she is SOMETHING else.
Funny, just tonight I seen her on TV. None of today's younger women can match her looks. And to think she is 69 is absolutely amazing.

I never really got the fascination with her. She definitely has a sexyness about her, but I've never really liked the 'hourglass figure' or fuller figure. Way too much hip and leg for my taste.

Saw her on Opra a couple of weeks back, still looks good. I had a wicked crush on her when I was a kid. She must be doing the book tour thing, I've been seeing her name pop up lately.

She's still in the Foster Grant commercials, at 69 years old she's dammm hawt!! He77 at 59,49,39 & 29 she was hawt.:growl:

Back
Top Bottom