What do you want me to ask Ward?

N

NateDogg

because I just found out today that I get to see him on the 14th.
I will explain how....allright, I got a buddy that works for CAT at the the Mapleton, IL foundry and that last race he won was the first race he used a engine made from that foundry so....he is coming to the foundry to tour it and of course they will have a celebration for him..anyway...the people that work there can bring a guest and I am that guest, so if there is somehting you want me to ask him, ya better tell me, hehe,:D

NateDogg,
You're a lucky guy. Hey, ask him if he really grew up with the southern most bedroom in his house? That's what I heard from Jeff when he was asked about his brother's accent. Saaay Love ya' accent Waaaarrd.

Ask him what he's got against Fords. I heard he said that he would never drive one. And enjoy the drawl. I spent about 5 minutes talking to him last fall at Bristol, he is a really nice guy.

after you ask him Tn-Ward-Fans question, get hime to say ----"Cat Skid Steer Loader"

Originally posted by NewmanFan
after you ask him Tn-Ward-Fans question, get hime to say ----"Cat Skid Steer Loader"

:xxrotf:

lol, allright got it, southern most room, whats wrong with fords?, and cat skid steer loader, hehe should be fun:)

And Duffman says ask him if he would ever consider driving for Duff... in a beer truck

ooohh yeaah

Back
Top Bottom