What happened?

D

DE Wrangler 2

Did our donut girl get there on time? Did she bring enough Krispy Kremes and Dunkin Donuts for our boy? He did okay with a top 20 by finishing in 15th, but hey, we thought he had it in the bag this weekend!!:D

Abooja, come out from hiding now!!:)

I just joined the Spencer Forum, should have some interesting things to report! Can't believe I have converted this much. I can't even look at a donut without seeing Spencer's face! I know some wonder if I have an appitite after that! :p I think I will celebrate the 15th place showing with a KK and coffee tomorrow morning!

Haven't seen donut girl on here tonight, I hope she got there on time and didn't get sidetracked by Jr.!

Alot of churches sell them for fundraising, but the stores and gas stations carry them where I live. Jimmy would be in heaven here!

Originally posted by sgbg88
I just joined the Spencer Forum, should have some interesting things to report! Can't believe I have converted this much. I can't even look at a donut without seeing Spencer's face! I know some wonder if I have an appitite after that! :p I think I will celebrate the 15th place showing with a KK and coffee tomorrow morning!

Haven't seen donut girl on here tonight, I hope she got there on time and didn't get sidetracked by Jr.!

Did boo go to Loudon? I thought she was going to Dover.:)

speaking of krispy cremes, oklahoma hasnt even had them for a year now, i dont think they taste like anything special just a plain yucky fattening donut:(

The Krispy Kreme here has a drive thru. When you go past at 4:45am there is a long line waiting for them to open a 5:00am. i just can't get that excited about a donut at that hour of the morning. Guess I can't join the Jimmy Spencer fan club :D

Originally posted by nascarwoman
The Krispy Kreme here has a drive thru. When you go past at 4:45am there is a long line waiting for them to open a 5:00am. i just can't get that excited about a donut at that hour of the morning. Guess I can't join the Jimmy Spencer fan club :D

Sure you can........Jimmy loves non donut eating fans!! More for him!!:D

Saves on our club expenses too! Less we have to buy and keep Jimmy happy with more:p By the way, heard from Abooja yet? We need a report for the club minutes. Think she was too busy cooking sauages? It looked good!:D

Back
Top Bottom