What is Matt Kenseth's biggest worry right now?

What is Matt Kenseth's biggest worry right now?

• Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeff Gordon

• His acceptance speech

• Total voters
Injury, because thats the only thing thats gonna stop him.

Originally posted by smack500@Aug 23 2003, 09:40 PM
I said his speech. If he stays out of trouble and keep form getting hurt.

Originally posted by smack500@Aug 23 2003, 03:40 PM
Thats what I was thinking!

His speech, he talks so dang fast it wont last 30 secs. :lol:

Unless things take a drastic change I think that he can start dusting off a spot on the mantle for the trophy. Jeff is pretty much too far out of the picture and Dale might still have a slight chance, but it will take Matt's bad luck and much good luck for Dale.

I think Matts only worry is Busch getting jealous, or disrespectful and bumping him into the wall, and injury.

ooooops there my dis for Busch again! will I ever get over it? :eek:

I think Matt's biggest worries is being in the right spot at the right time ending.

He's got something going in that department for sure.

But Matt's a good driver & very quiet. Sorta stays away from the media.

It's looking really good for that last Winston Cup trophy to have his name on it.

I said His acceptance speech, without a doubt, he will win this year.

shoot yall forgot his outfit that night, nah actually thats his ladies worries~!

I'm pulling for Kenseth. Unless Gordon and Dale Jr. start running for win each race, Kenseth could probably just take a vacation to the Bahamas and sit out the next couple races.

Well, it ain't over yet. Sure looks good for Matt. But a lot can happen still. I'll sure like Matt being champ over the last ego trip that won it.

Why, who might you ever mean by the ego trip? I didn't know Dale Jr. won last year!

I better take that back before i get attacked. :D

This is gonna hurt. :D But I am gonna have to agree with you SilverRam. Someone said It's not over till the fat lady sings. But it looks like she is comming on stage now. Matt is gonna have to have a lot of trouble and I don't see that happening.

Yeah the fat lady is just about to sing into the microphone. Unless the universe is enslaved by a Dale Earnhardt Jr. or Jeff Gordon fan wielding an ultra-powerful mega-death ray, I dont see Kenseth losing it.

Not just because I'm a fan, but I say Kevin Harvick. He has kicked it in gear, and is on a march after Kenseth. All the way up to 3rd now.. and on a roll!

I think Harvick could have a shot, he's been finishing higher than Kenseth the past few races, he's been finishing higher than Earnhardt or Gordon. As of right now I think the battle for 2nd will heat up, if Kenseth does have some bad luck which I doubt he will but you never know then anyone could jump in on it.

Jury is still out on Harvick. Yes, he has 5 top 5's in a row, but Bobby Labonte also had that streak earlier in the season and hasnt done a thing since. I do believe that Harvick has a shot for 2nd, but in turn Kenseth has too much of a lead right now for 1st.

Kulwicki was almost 300 behind with 6 races left in the '92 season, and look what he did.. it is possible for someone to catch him.

Originally posted by slick-nick@Aug 24 2003, 11:34 PM
Kulwicki was almost 300 behind with 6 races left in the '92 season, and look what he did.. it is possible for someone to catch him.
The competition in 1992 is a lot different than the competiton in 2003.

Very true, but i'm just making a point... Nothing is impossible.

Your right nothing is impossible. I am a true Black and Silver Harvick fan. But Harvick said himself that through July and Aug there were tracks comming up he was verry good at. But after Aug there tracks comming he don't run that great at. So let's don't put Kevin at the 1st table yet. Couple with the fact that Kenseth is not going to roll over and die. :D

Back
Top Bottom