What Is The Best Place To Have The Winston?

No question avaiable to import.

• Bristol

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

• Richmond

• Charlotte

• Martinsville

• Darlington

• Somewere else

• Total voters
Bristol would be good :D :D , I think that NASCAR would get the action that they want for the 'all star' race. :salute:

I say keep it at Charlotte. Home for the driver's. The drivers get to do all kinds of apperances and charity things because it is close to home. The fans also have a chance to see all the shops(garages) nearby.

Maybe they should have a vote on NASCAR.com, it wouldnt be like the predictable inversion vote! :waver:

Originally posted by Dinoforthe3@May 20 2003, 01:41 PM
I say keep it at Charlotte. Home for the driver's. The drivers get to do all kinds of apperances and charity things because it is close to home. The fans also have a chance to see all the shops(garages) nearby.
That's exactly what I am thinking! The drivers are constantly on the road this way they spend two weeks in the same spot.

I agree that it's good to have them in 1 place for 2 weeks - but that could happen anywhere with the schedule changing.... Just put the Winston the week before the "regularly scheduled" race at that track...

No way would I say Bristol....just asking for trouble there!I don't like Wheeler,so not Lowe's either.mmmm?I think Darligton would be the next best choice. :salute:

Charlotte is the best place to have it for obvious reasons, the biggest one being that it is home base for most of the teams. I say have the Winston on Thursday night like Mikey Waltrip said last night during "This Week in Nascar". This would free up the weekend before for another race or move the open date to a free weekend later in the season when they run so many races in a row. What Waltrip said last night made some sense,by running everything in 1 week, trucks,Winston and the 600 it wouldn't be so strung out. IMO this would be great, allow another date for a new track or like i said previously give them a chance to put that free date to use later in the season.

I think that they should rotate the Winston race throughout the different race tracks...like the NFL or other sports do in their all star games :)

Keep it in Charlotte; it ties in with time off weekend for the guys. 42 weeks on the raod is enough. Rustyfan4ever...nice photo!!!!!!Who dat?

Originally posted by Mopardh9@May 20 2003, 02:22 PM
I say have the Winston on Thursday night like Mikey Waltrip said last night during "This Week in Nascar". This would free up the weekend before for another race or move the open date to a free weekend later in the season when they run so many races in a row. What Waltrip said last night made some sense,by running everything in 1 week, trucks,Winston and the 600 it wouldn't be so strung out. IMO this would be great, allow another date for a new track or like i said previously give them a chance to put that free date to use later in the season.
Freeing up another weekend would make sense. 20 weeks in a row is a long time. Even the NFL now gives a bye week to teams. Plus it would allow for possible rain outs.

oops messed up :bounce:

Attachments

• 2flames_diecast.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 6
Originally posted by RustyFan4Ever@May 20 2003, 09:10 PM
Keep it in Charlotte; it ties in with time off weekend for the guys. 42 weeks on the raod is enough. Rustyfan4ever...nice photo!!!!!!Who dat?
Her Nameis Adrienne Frantz she on the soap The Bold And The Beautiful on CBS.

Attachments

• 2flames_diecast.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 15
Originally posted by RustyFan4Ever@May 20 2003, 08:13 PM
rustyfanforver...do you want that picture in your signature or something, because you post it all the time...?

Originally posted by ward22@May 20 2003, 09:15 PM
rustyfanforver...do you want that picture in your signature or something, because you post it all the time...?
which one the one with rusty's car

Attachments

• 2flames_diecast.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 8
Originally posted by RustyFan4Ever@May 20 2003, 08:16 PM
Yes, do you know how to?

Originally posted by ward22@May 20 2003, 09:21 PM
Yes, do you know how to?
no but I would like to know

Ok, go up to "My Controls" look under Personal Profile, and then click Edit Signature, then click the IMG button and put the adress of the photo in the box, and hit enter....then press update my signature.

Back
Top Bottom