What is wrong with music you don't like?

Slipknot, Godsmack, Disturbed, Marilyn Manson, Seether, Five Finger Death Punch, Volbeat, Three Days Grace, Metallica, Korn......... That's the stuff I like.
Except for Metallica, and to a lesser degree Godsmack, never been a fan of most of those bands. Traditional, classic metal, and good old honest thrash metal for me. (except, of course, for all the other stuff I listen to). Maybe some prog metal (Dream Theater, Fates Warning) and of course Pantera (a genre all their own)

But my favorite right now is possibly the best metal band in the last 30 years, Opeth.

Wow, all I can say is did you see Jimmy Johnson's ad? Kinda the same way I feel. Sorry but those groups are way outta my range. Give me some good old 60's and 70's rock. BTW, if you haven't seen the movie "Woodstock", check it out and see what my generation dug. :djspin:

What ad was this?

BTW, I have seen Woodstock and enjoyed it. I grew up on most of that stuff (my older brother was a severe hippie/Dead Head), but will always connsider myself a metal head first and foremost. But I do have a very wide range of music in my collection. Blue Oyster Cult is playing right now, and Talking Heads was earlier today.

Wow, all I can say is did you see Jimmy Johnson's ad? Kinda the same way I feel. Sorry but those groups are way outta my range. Give me some good old 60's and 70's rock. BTW, if you haven't seen the movie "Woodstock", check it out and see what my generation dug. :djspin:

Haha, I got it! I got some questionable taste in music! I can dig some 60's and 70's rock, just not a lot at a time.

Back
Top Bottom