What just happened at the MNF game!!!

P

PettyBenson

Someone sprayed something behind the Eagles bench and they all went runnign across the feild and cleared the stands:(

Ok it was pepper sray from the police breaking up a fight, sorry just was kinda weird how it cleared the arena and the sidelines

They had the ballgame on the radio at work tonight. The announcers didn't know what was going on. They thought someone had brought in a stink bomb. I'm not a cop and I've had no training, but it seems to me that there has to be a better way to break up a fight when you're in a stadium with that many people. You run the risk of getting it in a kids eyes, or maybe an elderly person..... just seems like there had to be a better way, but maybe there wasn't.......

Eagles won 37-7...I was at the game, behind the Eagles bench....I didn't even smell the pepper spray.

I don't think it was as bad as people made it out to be.

Fergie, I was up one section behind you!

Was that a game? I think the Redskins pulled a Mikey Waltrip and showed up at the wrong stadium :(

I have yet to go to an Eagles-Skins game without some sort of chaos insuing. Last year I got pelted with Halloween candy and coke bottles because I was sitting next to an Eagles fan.

People think Nascar fans are rowdy rednecks, but man....

HH, I've got to hand it to ya. You take your own life in your hands going to a Philly game and not being a Philly fan. I went to a baseball game and was scared to wear my Braves hat. I was told that it's ok if you do it at a baseball game, but don't ever show up at a football game like that.

I hear ya PenskeGirl! We have an invite from an old friend who lives in Philly to come to the next Skins-Eagles game in December, but you could not pay me to go!!!! There's a reason the Vet has a jail in the stadium!!!! :uhmnotsur

On a funny side note, I met a Philly Police Officer (off duty of course!) who knows the judge for the Vet jail. He said the dude would give Judge Judy a run for her money! Come to think of it, that would be a better reality show than some out there.....

I remember last year a fight broke out above us too......I not really a fan of either team, but I have never seen so much puching and shoving during a game by the fans. Looks like a soccer match in Spain......

Hoping to make it to the Redskins-Cowboys game..... Maybe Dallas can make it 10 in a row after this year.

So it was Fergy who started it.:p The one who starts it, never gets in trouble. ;)

Back
Top Bottom