what percentage to you think the gen 7 will be racing next year?

acmerocket

Team Owner
i think 50% for all races .crash testing just starting. teams be told not to get rid of this years cars .may run old cars at some races.should be fun to see how it turns out

In any case we should be okay after the season finale in Avondale that the illuminati disrespectfully credits to Phoenix.
There will be plenty of time before Daytona to study up on the 2022 push rod lengths, how many wheel lugs will be used, electric air gun use, and bowed hoods. By Daytona 2022 our highly esteemed RF panel should be able to post with the same level of expertise.

I think the new car would be considered a complete failure if its raced anything less than all of the races. They spent like 2 or 3 years developing a car that's supposedly the solution to everything. If you built a car that isn't capable of racing all the tracks on the schedule, including dirt, you have severely failed

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think the new car would be considered a complete failure if its raced anything less than all of the races. They spent like 2 or 3 years developing a car that's supposedly the solution to everything. If you built a car that isn't capable of racing all the tracks on the schedule, including dirt, you have severely failed

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
It won't be the solution to everything. People such as yourself are going to pick it apart at every opportunity. What it IS supposed to do #1 is be less expensive. They have worked on the aero some. but that is never going to satisfy everybody. I think the composite body will be a crowd pleaser.

It's 100%. They've already said that it won't be a partial schedule like how the COT was rolled out. Why would we expect anything else?

I mean if I want my Bold Predition to come true I guess it have to be 0 but I don't think that

I thought it was said way back when that the Daytona 500 would be the last race for the old car and then the new one would roll out. Am I remembering this wrong or has the plan changed since then?

I thought it was said way back when that the Daytona 500 would be the last race for the old car and then the new one would roll out. Am I remembering this wrong or has the plan changed since then?

Before COVID delayed the Gen7 rollout by a full calendar year, they were going to run the old car one final time in the season opening Busch Clash (road course layout) and then the new car in every race after.

Because why tear up a bunch of new cars?

Back
Top Bottom