What race had a crazier finish -- Fontana or Richmond?

Title

• Fontana

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Richmond

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
C

Captain Coyfish

Too close to call for me -- both had absoulutly nutso finshes that turned out the way I would hope they would.

I have to agree with you there with a slight lean toward Auto Club because Joey was in the fight for the lead on the last lap. Actually I just decided Auto Club because it was a fight between two cars with a surprise winner and no one knew what was going to happen on the last lap. Richmond's last few laps were nutso and Joey finished 3rd in both lol but at Richmond we knew it was Harvick's before the final lap. It's hard to make the comparison because the tracks and the racing is so different. Both great finishes!

I voted Fontana because the crazy finish wasn't the result of a GWC, and the lead change happened on the final turn. :headbang: I prefer who won at Richmond to who won at Fontana, though.

Wow, more questions?????
Google is your friend for the answers to most of the questions. There are too many threads in the NASCAR section with irrelevant questions, JMO.
Another thread destined for relocation.

Wow, more questions?????
Google is your friend for the answers to most of the questions. There are too many threads in the NASCAR section with irrelevant questions, JMO.
Another thread destined for relocation.

Why does this thread not belong here? This is NASCAR-related, so there should be no reason it can't be here. Actually, I think this belongs in the regular NASCAR section. These separate forums for polls and questions are dumb IMO.

BTW, this is an opinion question, not one that has a right or wrong answer. Good luck finding our opinions on Google (that doesn't lead to this thread).

Why does this thread not belong here?...Good luck finding our opinions on Google (that doesn't lead to this thread).
I agree that is why this type of thread with BS, irrelevant questions belongs in the "Thread Games" section. These are ridiculous questions that nobody gives a crap about. 2 days and 2 replies should be an indication of this thread's relevance.

I agree that is why this type of thread with BS, irrelevant questions belongs in the "Thread Games" section. These are ridiculous questions that nobody gives a crap about. 2 days and 2 replies should be an indication of this thread's relevance.

I gave a crap about it. As for replies, this thread would probably have more replies in the regular NASCAR section.

Is that like your thing? You just come on here and look for someone to put down? You must feel awesome about yourself man.. phew that was a good one are you and your imaginary friends slappin each other high fives? lol douche.
Scroll up and you'll see who started the name-calling.
The thing is, I can be less harsh & more diplomatic with my comments but you'll never be able to fix twerp :D

I know what I said. I stand by it. There is no reason for you to come in this thread just to say how much you think it's pointless. The point of this thread is to get people's opinions of which race had a better finish. If you don't want to answer a question and are opposed to these threads.. why go to them at all? I don't like watching half the crap my girlfriend puts on TV so when she's watching something I don't like... I leave and do something else in a different room. Not sit there with her and complain about her stupid show. Get it?

I know what I said. I stand by it. There is no reason for you to come in this thread just to say how much you think it's pointless. The point of this thread is to get people's opinions of which race had a better finish. If you don't want to answer a question and are opposed to these threads.. why go to them at all? I don't like watching half the crap my girlfriend puts on TV so when she's watching something I don't like... I leave and do something else in a different room. Not sit there with her and complain about her stupid show. Get it?
Well, you're a newbie so you don't remember what it was like here before there were 47 new posts in the NASCAR section everyday asking questions that nobody really gives a crap about.
Scroll back up and count the replies regarding the subject of the thread. You'll notice that the majority of the posts in this thread are about your and my opinions. Which, to me suggests that you and I are much more entertaining than the irrelevant topic of this thread.

At least this is in the polls section. That what do you wish happened at Richmond thread is just as if not more stupid than this one but everyone seems to love that one...

I don't see anything wrong with someone coming up with something for us to talk about.. Sometimes they don't catch on sometimes they do. If you don't like a topic find a new one.

True. I'm not saying it's an exciting thread at all. Just saying there's no need for people to come in here JUST to say that.
Then how else do you make it stop?
I don't see anything wrong with someone coming up with something for us to talk about...
As I said, scroll up. Nobody is talking about it. It's just you and I bickering back & forth.

I don't get what the problem is. This is a subforum, where there have been less than ten threads since February. It's not like anything's being cluttered.

I don't get what the problem is. This is a subforum, where there have been less than ten threads since February. It's not like anything's being cluttered.
There were so many irrelevant question threads that TRL was forced to move most of them to the Thread Games section. So apparently I'm not the only one that thought it was becoming a problem.

There were so many irrelevant question threads that TRL was forced to move most of them to the Thread Games section. So apparently I'm not the only one that thought it was becoming a problem.
Yeah, but that was on the regular NASCAR forum. This is a subforum that doesn't get much activity anyways. That's what I'm getting at.

Back
Top Bottom