Votes: 0 0.0%
  • atheist

• other please specify

• Total voters
Irish Catholic.

I'm sorry. <---standard response for an Irish Catholic

sorry i dont know what the difference is. what is the diff?

No difference. Well, unless you're Irish and Catholic, there's really no way to understand what it's like being an Irish Catholic.

But as far as religious differences, there are none.

I'm Irish Cathlic too, and I'm also very sorry. :)

Really, Paul? I should have known... :eek:

I'm Catholic as well. Well, I was. (Mostly) Italian Catholics have lots of guilt thrust on us as well. That's why I haven't practiced in years. :)

BTW, "Catholic" qualifies as "Some type of Christian". ;)

Thank you abooja! Why do so many peole think Catholics aren't Christian!

Mutt Catholic here

I believe in god, but not in organized religion, i don't know exactly what the term would be

Originally posted by 6_17_97_99
I believe in god, but not in organized religion, i don't know exactly what the term would be

well do u believe in heaven and hell and if so how do u get to either?

Jewish now, after converting from Irish Catholic many, many years ago.

NOW who wants to talk guilt?? Oy Ve!

I don't think my religion preference should matter one bit here.

I don't mean to offend but that is no ones business.

Originally posted by HappyHour
Thank you abooja! &nbsp;Why do so many peole think Catholics aren't Christian!

Mutt Catholic here
Probably the same reason that so many people think the 'under God' refers only to Christianity. Ignorance.
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by peaceful3

Probably the same reason that so many people think the 'under God' refers only to Christianity. &nbsp;Ignorance.
:rolleyes:
Great Point!!
I have been wondering that myself. Why does under God, have to mean something you are offended by?

BY the way...To answer your question...Some type of Christian.

RacerX11, I am not the best Mormon. I would love to live my life so that Christ's life was reflected in my every action. I am still working on it. My brother, Spencer, that has the mustang that I have talked about is going on a mission tomarrow. My oldest brother, Chris, is coming home in about 3 monthes off of his mission.

I am lds but I don;t like being called mormon alot of people broke off from the church years ago that beleive in things that church no longer believes in and they call themselvs mormons I am not afiliated with those people

I do not believe in any Organized Religions, they are all complete jokes. I believe in God, but don't believe in Heaven or Hell.

Originally posted by Awesome_Bill
Am i the only Lutheran Here?

Nope. You are not the only person here who understands and/or believes in the concept of absolute grace.:D

I do however think that the sanctioning body needs to take a very strong look at it's affilliation with Christianity in that it seems to me the higher the soapbox the more bubbles ya get when somebody shows up with a hose.:D

Back
Top Bottom