What retired folks do for Christmas

This was here

1.jpg

Are you joking or is that him? Cause that UPS truck is pretty cool haha.

Yes, the UPS truck was me 'n my Bride. We had planned something entirely different and bought stuff we could not return to complete the original plan but I wasn't satisfied and wanted something that stood out. On our way home from Venice I thought about UPS delivering Christmas packages and came up with this idea. It took five days to assemble, paint and do the fine stuff while my Bride hand painted the UPS logo and wrapped over twenty boxes. We made them look as if they were sticking out the rear of the "truck". Will post photos of the build process later but while it took five days to make, including time for paint to dry, and the next day it took an hour and ten minutes to completely strip and put the golf cart back the way it was supposed to be.
Just in case anyone was wondering, the parade started at five-fifteen to try to get it in before dark as there are no street lights in our community and once it got dark, people could not see the detail of the cart decorations, only the lighting. As it turned out, it took and hour and fifteen minutes to go completely around every street and cut-de-sac and was dark by the time the parade finished.

Back
Top Bottom