What summer tv shows do you watch?

Benevolent One

Team Owner
There are several shows I really like right now.

Covert Affairs
Rookie Blue
NY Ink
Rizzoli and Isles (new season starts next week)
Memphis Beat
Haven (new season hasn't started yet, but I've seen commercials)
Hawthorne
Franklin and Bash

I'm probably forgeting a show or two, but that's the ones that come to mind right now.

Covert Affairs is really good. Piper Perabo is possibly the sexiest thing on tv right now. She would be reason enough to watch this show, but it is very well written and acted as well.

Rookie Blue is kind of similar in that Missy Peregrym is smoking hot (although not really close to Perabo), but the rest of the show is really good as well.

Hawthorne is weird in that I really don't like the main character, or the actor who plays her, but the rest of the show is pretty good.

NY Ink is pretty good. I generally don't like anything they call a "reality show". Most of it is staged and edited to make it a lot more interesting than reality really is. That being said, I really like this one. Some of the tattoos they do are absolutely amazing.

Rizzoli and Isles is really good too.

Here are a few pics of Piper Perabo, just in case you don't know who she is or what I am talking about.

Piper-Perabo-picture-Z1G92000_b.jpg

piper_perabo_20081014_0210.jpg

perabo9.jpg

I tend not to watch TV shows on the summer. Other than what you listed here, I don't even know what's on.

Rescue Me
The Closer
Men of Certain Age
Leverage

When I remember they are on. Sucks getting old.

I'm not really into the Summer TV shows. I watched Dark Blue but it was canceled after the 2nd season. I tried Falling Skies but it was so slow I almost fell asleep watching it.

I'm not really into the Summer TV shows. I watched Dark Blue but it was canceled after the 2nd season. I tried Falling Skies but it was so slow I almost fell asleep watching it.

Dark Blue was a pretty good show. I never really watched much tv in the summer except baseball when I was still able to move around and do much more than sit/lay in my recliner or bed for most of the evenings.

Covert Affairs
Rookie Blue
Closer
Rizzoli and Isles
Memphis Beat
Burn Notice
Sons of Guns..Not sure if its a summer thing or not
Ice Road Truckers

Ice Road truckers, enough already
Sons of Guns, like to have their ammo budget:D
Covert Affairs

My wife is hooked on Royal Pains or as I call it MacGuyver with a Stethescope. "He's crashing, quick I need a swizzle stick, the battery out of your phone, a piece of PVC pipe and your bra....";)

The lifeguard at the local swimming pool.

She's incredibile.

Back
Top Bottom