What The Cat Really Said About Kurt

71Fan

from ccnsi

"Kurt, unhappily, has the distinction right now of testing parts better than anybody else in my group," Roush said. "And if I can fix them so that it doesn't give a problem to Kurt's car, I'm sure it won't be a problem anyplace else."

So I get the impression that the 97 is not being used to test any parts that aren't going in to the engines of the cars. Just my take.

Interesting comment.But what does it mean??That Kurt is harder on the equipment than any other Roush driver?And that if it holds up under Kurt certainly it will withstand Mark and the other guys?mmm...

Oh well,back to my vacation!

Someone has to test on these teams...don't they...Besides I think Kurt would be perfect to be the one that test durability.

I would think that Jakc means exactly that TRL.

If ya'll have read some of the nonsense that some folks are assuming about Jakc and Kurts's relationship you might be stunned.

One rumor has, or had, it that Jack was very unhappy with Kurt's behaviour and had placed him on notice that one more incidnet such as the Spencer deal at Indy and he would be gone.

Then some TV show, I don't recall which, had a pre show hook about the "troubles" between Jack and Kurt. All it was is what led to this statement and such.

Tempest in a teapot so to speak.

Back
Top Bottom