What Track Smack has to say

S

stridsberry

This the section of Track Smack where the writers made their picks for Loudon.

"So, Mike Skinner didn't win at Chicagoland. Y'all got any more brilliant picks for New Hampshire?

Marty Smith: I was right last week.

Tim Packman: For once.

Marty Smith: More than you can say.

Ryan Smithson: I am gonna pick Jeff Gordon again. It seems to jinx him.

Tim Packman: Ryan, heads out on the limb once again.

Tim Packman: Marty, I have been right four times more than you have this year.

Marty Smith: I'll go with Jeff Burton. He's always good there.

Tim Packman: I think it's time for Ricky Craven to get that hometown victory.

Dave Rodman: Hmmm. Robby Gordon was charmed once. We'll see what kind of groove he can get in going back to a place he really likes -- because he has been pretty good at a number of places this season.

Tim Packman: Craven won in Busch and Busch North there. Now, he needs to seal the deal at NHIS. Problem is, if he does his fans will rip out the grandstands.

Marty Smith: Son, they'd tear the grand stand down if Craven won in Loudon.

Ryan Smithson: They'd also tear it down if Craven won and his car was too low and NASCAR disallowed the win.

Dave Rodman: You know that ain't gonna happen -- but he might lose 180 points, though. Pepsi seat cushions would have nothing on the steel rain that would fly up here.

Marty Smith: Live Free or Die."

This was courtesy of NASCAR.com.

HS,
Thees artickle ees berry beery interesting..........Hmmmmmm. Dat Ryan Smithson shuuld teern some heads, ya? Und, da Ricky Craven Riot of 2002, berry berry interesting undeed.

Are you sure these guys are not really the ones left at the other forum I came from?:drinkA: :bs: :p

What's the population of New Hampshire?There is your answer on how many fans Ricky has.:p I do like him better than some though.

Dident Ricky come close to winning las years thanksgiving race

Ricky does run good there,I think he finished 8th last year.

Rain would be nice about now, it's about 95 in Pa. with 90% humidity.

:FIREdevil:

Same here,Even the waterbugs got a dry cough,and the lightning bugs are burnnin at about half there wattage.Man it's dry.:p

I've had about 6 inches of rain since Saturday. My grass is growing so fast I can see it. The yard is so soft I sink to my ankles, so mowing is out of the question.

The mosquito population should multiply by the millions next week. The humidity is so thick, you feel like you have to swim to walk to the mailbox.

But, the frogs are happy. They chorus mightily every night.

Quack Quack Quack..

We're happy too TRL!!!:D

Not far from Hatter here and looks like I'm gonna have to learn to like brown.

we need rain in Raleigh it is currently 101 with 100% humidity and suspose to get hotter

It gets hotter in central carolina's than it does here in south florida!

I spent a summer in mt pleasant nc building a garage when the highs where 105 for 6 straight weeks!

Then that winter the little pond froze over! That's when I made up my mind south florida is the place to live!

:leap:

Originally posted by kat2220
and these are so called professionals?? what crap

Just shooting there mouths off in hope that fans will come back for more. Its not about being accurate or professional its about how many people can we get to come and look at this.

Back
Top Bottom