What We Like About... Todd Bodine

T

TonyB

The idea of these "What We Like About..." threads is to challenge the members of this forum to find the positve attributes of each of the drivers.

This is intended to be POSITIVE thoughts on the driver ONLY.

For more on the concept and for some samples Click Here.

-----

So what do YOU like about Todd Bodine?

funniest thing ive ever heard junior say was when he was racing busch against bodine he and him got into it about 5 or so years ago and he called him a cue ball headed fool. just thought id say that pretty funny.

todd bodines a good guy, he doesnt get into to much controversy and he doesnt float along like other people. i think hes a pretty decent driver but just needs a good ride. hes proved to me hes a good driver from those 2 truck races he won last year with a team that doesnt have the experience as someone like roush or BHR. the man just never gives up.

Todd is a driving fool, and I mean that with no disrespect. He can get the most out of a race vehicle that I ever seen.

A friend of mine whose ex son-in-law is Todd's brother said that Todd is the only good and decent Bodine of the brothers. I think he is a good driver and deserves a good ride becuase he paid his dues and earned it.

Back
Top Bottom