What ya'll doing today?

Lap3Forever

Staff member
i am going to race for the 1st time in about 2 mouths. with my neck and back i could not race. but i am today and hope to get my 3ed win today also. (go-cart racing that is)

Good luck to ya Lap3. I hope you see the checkers first.

I believe that I'm heading to the ocean for an afternoon swim. I'll probably catch the end of the Braves game after that.

Originally posted by B.C. - 24

I believe that I'm heading to the ocean for an afternoon swim.  I'll probably catch the end of the Braves game after that.
[/b]

You better get going. It'll be sundown before you get to the ocean. How far is it? What beach you heading for? The only beaches I remember from my time in North Carolina was Wrightsville and Salterpath back in 1962.

All the best and finish first to finish first.

As for me, I've been on baby tort patrol since finding the first one this morning. Will continue to check the fences as the day goes on but they don't usually go exploring once the heat of the day happens,

Well I'm not doing anything as exciting as racing, swimming or tort? patrol. My list consists of digging fence post holes for a new dog run, killing the moss on the lawn and cleaning the wood shop. In between, I'll supervise the homework my 13 year old has procrastinated all weekend. :rolleyes:

Good Luck Lap3, glad YOUR back is better and wish I could say the same. PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Alaska, I'm already down here at the gulf. I'm looking out at the ocean as I type this. So I don't really have far to go.:) I'm near Pensacola, Florida. We have a family vacation down here once a year. Although I don't get to stay the whole week this time(damn deadlines at work) I've enjoyed my stay. I'm heading back to Tennessee on Wednesday morning due to work and having a class on Wednesday nights.

I'm putting sod it. Our back yard is looking very good, but its hard work.

Enjoy the sand and salt air, BC. We spent the last couple days doing the same in Homer, Alaska 75 miles from here. There's nothing more relaxing than listening to the surf and seabirds.

Now back to the fence posts. It is LABOR Day you know. :)

Back
Top Bottom