Whatcha reading?

lisa

Kurt Busch fan
I apologize if we already have a book thread.

I've been reading more lately. I wasn't able to for years. No concentration.

Last week I read "X" by Sue Grafton. Love her alphabet books. They are mysteries, btw.

Now I'm rereading Razor Girl by Carl Hansen. It's been years and years ago so I am, quite accidentally, reading it again.

I apologize if we already have a book thread.

I've been reading more lately. I wasn't able to for years. No concentration.

Last week I read "X" by Sue Grafton. Love her alphabet books. They are mysteries, btw.

Now I'm rereading Razor Girl by Carl Hansen. It's been years and years ago so I am, quite accidentally, reading it again.
I haven't read books in several years lisa....... I used to read them a lot. The wife still does...... she has an App from the local library and reads them on her phone or I pad.......

Storm Warning by Jack Higgins. Not one of his better books. Too many sub plots and characters to keep up with. But I'm in too deep to quit. A Tony Hillerman book is next

I haven't read books in several years lisa....... I used to read them a lot. The wife still does...... she has an App from the local library and reads them on her phone or I pad.......

I couldn't sit down and read for years, I felt too wound up.

Since I moved, I've been able to start reading again. I'm honestly not sure what changed but I'm sure glad it did. :)

If your wife has any book suggestions that would be awesome. :)

If anyone has suggestions, I would love that. That makes these threads fun.

I read a lot, mostly action/adventure and scifi. I got a Kindle six years ago when I was laid up from surgery. Since then I make time to read before bed. I also listen to audiobooks during my commute.

Big Stephen King fan myself. Been on a bit of a reading lull tho. Planning on getting back in the swing of things now that the holidays have ended. Just started a WW2 book. I like history reading as well as fiction.

I've just started 11/22/63 by Stephen King. It's big, it'll take me a while.

I'm going to join a book club here. They read mysteries and meet once a month.

I'm also going to check into taking an adult class to learn Spanish. There are tons of adult classes available.

I'm also going to check into taking an adult class to learn Spanish. There are tons of adult classes available.
11/22/63 is one of my favorites. Stick with it. It's a great book

I really liked that book

Back
Top Bottom