• Techno

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dance

• classical

• jazz

• other (remember to please specify on a post no matter which option you pick)

• Total voters
S

smack500

I know this question was here before But I dont think was a pole with it, I wanted to see what the majority liked here... please specify what you like on a post

**This pole is multiple choice

I like many different ones but I love Broadway and opera music.

Krystle

AGAIN THIS IS MULTIPLE CHOICE POLE YOU CAN SELECT MORE THEN ONE OPTION :)

RAPMUSIC is an anagram for UcrapISM.

Sorry Awesome, I just can't take it for more than a few minutes. My 13 year old daughter tortures me in the pickup occasionally but I'm bigger than her and can change the station under threat of bodily harm. :)

I just happen to be going through old albums [remember them] tonight. I have my collection from the past 40 years, my wife's collection of some 40 years, my fathers covering the previous 20 years or so, and Grandpas old 78's I can't even play.

So, what kink of music is my favorite??? Everything. Rap too I guess for the rhythm even if for only a few minutes.

RAPMUSIC is an anagram for UcrapISM.

Sorry Awesome, I just can't take it for more than a few minutes. My 13 year old daughter tortures me in the pickup occasionally but I'm bigger than her and can change the station under threat of bodily harm. :)

I just happen to be going through old albums [remember them] tonight. I have my collection from the past 40 years, my wife's collection of some 40 years, my fathers covering the previous 20 years or so, and Grandpas old 78's I can't even play.

So, what kink of music is my favorite??? Everything. Rap too I guess for the rhythm even if for only a few minutes.

I hate hard rap and country

I like mostly alternative but I like alot of dance for the beat and I like some rock.

Hard rock and bluegrass, some classic rock, most Southern rock

I'm a classic, hard rock, alternative, little bit of rap, little bit of R&B, country kinda guy.:)

Country all the way.

But I do love David Hasselhoff, he's the best. hehehe j/k

alternative is like rock and rap and country put together or something like that lol

BLUES!!!!!!!, country, classic and southern rock, soft rock, bluegrass, Pavaroti, almost ANY music.........just a little rap (maybe 1 song), Tech???? yo se nada, estoy una vieja.

The music that comes out a 800 Hp motors fine tuned headers on a racecar.rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:)

Back
Top Bottom