Wheldon speaks about Patrick

W

Ward Burton

I seen on ESPN, Dan Wheldon being interviewed regarding the Danica Patrick incident last weekend and he said that she's acting like a 'spoiled brat'. He also mentioned that had it been a male that had confronted him he would have shoved back.

Last weekend Danica had her nose clipped by Dan during the race and she spun out. After the race, she approached Dan and grabbed his arm and said something to him and walked off. She mouthed him in the post-race interview and he did the same about her. I believe he said that she was just mad because she hasn't won a race and all her teammates have. So, this was just an interview in which he was speaking more on the topic.

I seen on ESPN, Dan Wheldon being interviewed regarding the Danica Patrick incident last weekend and he said that she's acting like a 'spoiled brat'. He also mentioned that had it been a male that had confronted him he would have shoved back.

Eff Dan Wheldon.

Personally, I wouldn't have had a problem if she grabbed me like that. :growl:

I don't know why but I'm not a big Dan Wheldon fan. Danica is okay I guess but I'm not like huge fan of hers ether. I think though both acting stupid, Dan should have just kept his mouth shut, thats what I would have done. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom