WHERE ARE YOU KASEY KAHNE FANS AT?

DUN24

Skeptical of the Spectacle
You folks sure are quiet right now...

Also, there's a thread called "Kasey Kahne" that looks like it's been active in the last couple minutes, I'd check there for the early birds...

Also, there's a thread called "Kasey Kahne" that looks like it's been active in the last couple minutes, I'd check there for the early birds...

Yeah but I didn't see any known KK fans yet haha

I heard he got scorched in the car, and apparently needed an IV to help w/ fluids. That's some pretty serious stuff right there.

I heard he got scorched in the car, and apparently needed an IV to help w/ fluids. That's some pretty serious stuff right there.

He probably wasn't the only one. That's gnarly, though.

The attrition was something else today.

He probably wasn't the only one. That's gnarly, though.

The attrition was something else today.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. And heat exhaustion is brutal. Take it from someone who recently got scorched at a job site.

I wonder how much the heat played into the string of crashes in the final stage.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. And heat exhaustion is brutal. Take it from someone who recently got scorched at a job site.

I wonder how much the heat played into the string of crashes in the final stage.

If nothing else I'm sure it wore on their patience along with time in the car just coasting around and sitting. No one found a rhythm today.

Do Kasey Kahne fans even care anymore...? :D

They all traded places with the Kyle Busch fans, who are now on the ledge...

Not a KK fan but Happy for him. Rather he than that puss Kyle Busch.

Not a KK fan but Happy for him. Rather he than that puss Kyle Busch.
Oh, I get it now. You just hate Kyle Busch. Congrats.
clap.gif

One of the Northwest's finest.

Congratulations, KK.

Proud Kahne fan here and very happy he won this race and basically secured the #10 car next year

Happy for Khane but I don't know if it will keep him in the 5 another year.

Back
Top Bottom