Where is Mr Gregory

Reck

Team Owner
Sharing an opinion here is more troublesome than it's worth.

You get jumped on if you're not in the same line of thinking with others here. That can get taxing.

That was more or less what he told me before leaving. Just recharging them batteries I assume.

DanicaFreak

2021 Big Gator winner <Green Monster>
The thought of multiples bothers me some. I like to know who im talking to.....

Mr. Gregory

R.I.P. Hana Kimura
Contributor
Hey y'all. I'm back.

Everything is fine. As @Reck said, I just needed to take a break from here for a while. I've been working two retail jobs almost every day for the last few months and finally found a new job in my field (IT), so I'm hoping I'll be able to have somewhat of a normal schedule pretty soon.

@Johali, I love you too, buddy. :)

ChexOrWrex

Ya gotta wanna
Hey y'all. I'm back.

Everything is fine. As @Reck said, I just needed to take a break from here for a while. I've been working two retail jobs almost every day for the last few months and finally found a new job in my field (IT), so I'm hoping I'll be able to have somewhat of a normal schedule pretty soon.

Congrats bud! Glad you found a job in your field. Those are hard to come by nowadays. Glad to hear youre a-ok :)

Reck

Team Owner
Hey y'all. I'm back.

:headbang:

Now if you would do something about det avatar, we'll be golden.

Top Bottom