Where Is?

T

Thor

:mellow: Where is all the forum members?Is it because there is no F1 racing at the wintertime, may we expect to see somebody come to this forum after the first race at Melbourne?

There are a few F1 fans here. Hopefully we'll have some good discussions.

Big F1 fan here!!!....I'm sure more will come out of the wood works once the season gets under way! :)

hey i am back! you'll be seeing more of me this racing season than you can bear!

hey its bebi! welcome back, 2003 is going to be a bumpy ride, better sit down and weather the storm here.

Originally posted by Thor@Mar 2 2003, 12:27 PM
Just one week until Kimi Räikkönen wins B)
You never know in the first race, anything could happen...But don't count on him winning through the whole season. ;)

All the teams are here! All major roads around Albert Park are closed from 12 midnight tonight, so teams can set up and get ready!

Weather for the 4 days:

Thursday 27, sunny
Friday 27, sunny
Saturday 25, cloudy
Sunday 24, cloudy and some showers!

I'll update this post if those change over the next few days. :)

Of course!!!! :D

I'm in the Prost stand, which is on the last corner that looks down the straight and pits and views of the last two corners. I'll wave to you'll! :) hehee

I told work I'm going interstate for 4 days, so don't call for me to come in...shhhh ;) hehee...well I'm kinda interstate...F1 Land!! :)

Friday is hot and 29 now, Sunday still cloudy and showers :(

I'll be going to the Ferrari Ball on Friday night also! I'm sooooo excited...I'll try and post a few of the many pics I take as soon as I can.

Back
Top Bottom