Where to learn

T

Tyler Harshman

I have a friend who will be starting in the k&n series and he asked me to come to some of the races and help out.

Does anyone have any recommend videos, books, articles, etc. for basic stock car knowledge? I’m a dirt guy and understand race cars with wings lol. This is all new to me.

Thanks in advance!

I have no idea if this would help

I have a friend who will be starting in the k&n series and he asked me to come to some of the races and help out.

Does anyone have any recommend videos, books, articles, etc. for basic stock car knowledge? I’m a dirt guy and understand race cars with wings lol. This is all new to me.

Thanks in advance!

Probably won’t get a ton of help on that here since it’s mostly fans on here. Not a ton of people that have worked for teams are on here...

Would you have any advice on where to look?

I’ve been around racing all my life. since I could walk I’ve been involved in some form of Motorsports. Just not the “stock car” form of it.

Would you have any advice on where to look?

I’ve been around racing all my life. since I could walk I’ve been involved in some form of Motorsports. Just not the “stock car” form of it.

For stuff like k&n I have no idea. If it was the Whelen modified tour there are some dedicated groups on Facebook to it that probably have some knowledgeable people.

Back
Top Bottom