Which race?

If you could attend just one Winston Cup race, which would it be?

• Daytona 500

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pepsi 400

• Coca-Cola 600

• Sharpie 500

• OTHER

• Total voters
W

Ward Burton

If you could attend just one Winston Cup race, which would it be?

I said the Sharpie 500...Bristol would be a good place to see a race. Allthough I have head that the parking is bad.

I would also go see the Sharpie 500. It is one of the best races of the year.

Same here,Sharpie 500,I wouldn't mind seeing a race at Sonoma either! ;)

I like the fender banging of Bristol. So I went Sharpie 500.

Originally posted by 24thunder@Jul 30 2003, 04:29 PM
Same here,Sharpie 500,I wouldn't mind seeing a race at Sonoma either! ;)
You wouldn't be able to see the whole race-track though.

Didn't want to break the chain, I also said Sharpie 500. I love Bristol. It's so EXCITING!!!

Daytona 500, most prestigous and longest running event (now because of certain schedule shakeups next year). Them cars running that close, and anyone could win (that aint true cuz of Jr. and Mikey)

Originally posted by Happy29@Jul 30 2003, 06:00 PM
Daytona 500, most prestigous and longest running event (now because of certain schedule shakeups next year). Them cars running that close, and anyone could win (that aint true cuz of Jr. and Mikey)
What about Ward? Look at my sig. :) B)

Oh whoops, sorry, missed him there. Ward led a lot of laps in 01 and 02, and he was gunning for the win this year's Aarons 499. Ok, no will win the Daytona 500 unless your name is Ward Burton, Dale Earnhardt Jr or Michael Waltrip

Bristol at night. The roots of stock car racing - short track Saturday night. Rubbin', bangin' and wreckin'. Just gets a girl's heart all a-flutter.

Originally posted by Happy29@Jul 30 2003, 06:04 PM
Oh whoops, sorry, missed him there. Ward led a lot of laps in 01 and 02, and he was gunning for the win this year's Aarons 499. Ok, no will win the Daytona 500 unless your name is Ward Burton, Dale Earnhardt Jr or Michael Waltrip
Thats more like it...he always does good at superspeedways as well as DEI.

To be totally original I said Bristol! :dirtbike:

I just think you'd get more 'bang' for the buck...

But at this point I'm just hoping to get to ANY race! ;)

Originally posted by Happy29@Jul 30 2003, 08:04 PM
I dunno how you can say only jr, mikey, and ward can win there. Juniors never won the 500...

Besides Mikey can only win at Daytona when its a fox race...

Anyway, back to the question at hand...

I've been to daytona once, wasn't too impressed, but we didn't have the best of seats either, so I'd go with Bristo.

Oh bristol Hands down but I wouldnt mind daytona or the brickyard either

SHARPIE 500 without a doubt. The parking ain't that bad i you plan a little. make sure your parked in the direction your going when you leave.

only 4 more weeks i can't wait will be there for the trucks, Dash, bush & cup races !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce:

Excellent sig there Splunge!!! The Charlotte flame #17 car from last year...made a wonderful addition to my diecast collection since I was there for the Winston!

I have been to the Coa-Cola 600, I'm going to the Sharpie 500. 2 years ago I went to the Pepsi 400 at Daytona and it was horrible, the whole race everyone stood up so really for like 3 or 4 hours, I was looking at the back of a t-shirt the guy had on in front of me. U couldnt even see the racetrack! I felt bad for the little kids behind me, because I had to stand up on my chair to see a little bit of the track and I am pretty tall, 6' 6", so the kids behind me had no chance ro see. Qualifying was good there because they werent standing up to block the view!

Well to answer the question, I would say the Sharpie 500, UNDER THE LIGHTS! OOH YEAH!

Back
Top Bottom