White Lightin!!!!! 79

R

racegirl791578

Drt, I must give you credit on that one!!!!!!! White Lightin BABY! LOL!!! Good luck Chris, a couple of weeks of bad luck anit never hurt anybody!! We'll get that car fixed and go out there and try for another win!!! Love ya, Katie

Watch out WHITE LIGHTIN is in da house!!!!

Katie gurl....u are so crazy, but I still luvs ya!! I will have to agree with ya 110%, WHITE LIGHTIN' is gonna do it this weekend and thunder it's way to the checkered flags first!! Don't let the week of bad luck get ya down, cuz it is on now!! Go show 'em how it's done!!

girls.......girls.......its LIGHTNIN. Two n's. AND.......WHEN THAT "LIGHTNIN" STRIKES YOU CAN FEEEEEEL THE "THUNDER"!!!!
Good luck to #79 Chris Taylor and the 79CREW!!!!:eek:

lol@ u drt but good thinkin! GO GO GO GO STIKE A FUSE "WHITE LIGHTNIN" lol i dunno wut i am thinkin! aight loves yall!!!!

GOOOOO WHITE LIGHTNIN-------AND LET THE THUNDER ROLL!!!!

GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK CHRIS AND THE ENTIRE 79 CREW....
HOPE TO SEE YOU IN VICTORY LANE THIS WEEK.

LIKE MINE AND CHELLE'S SONG SAYS----TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE!!
LOVE Y'ALL,
SEE YA SAT.

Sorry drt, didn't know it was suppose to be spelled that way....LOL!! Well, anyway let's see "WHITE LIGHTNIN" in victory lane this weekend!! Go get 'em Chris!!

Go show them how it is done Chris!!!Hope to see you get those checkered flags this week. SO get oy there and do your best!!!Put "White Lightnin" where it needs to be. See ya soon.

Love ya
Michelle

GOOOOO WHITE LIGHTNIN!!!

U da man and everyone knows it!!!

Back
Top Bottom