White Lightnin and Suberman in victory lane again!!!

R

racing_gurl7915

Way 2 go Chris and Kevin. Chris you done a great job out there and you had a fast car:awing: . All the hard work you and your crew did last week paid off. Great move Kevin!!! Keep up the good work and hope to see you make it 4 in a row. Good luck this weekend and hope to see White Lightnin and Suberman in victory lane again. :beerchug:

Chris and Kevin are #1!!!

Love ya'll
Michelle and the 79crew

BEST ON DIRT BABY!!!!! ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!! 79 and 7 Is the best way to go i knew that power outage and that lightnin meant somethin! WE R THE BEST ON DIRT ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to show 'em you guys!! I think that was the best night ever!! I thought drt was gonna push me and April down the stands when Kevin did what he did, but what can I say, that was one heck of a move!! That boy has got skills and no one can convience me otherwise!! And Chris, he is an awesome race car driver also!! Way to take it all the way to victory lane!! Good luck to ya both next week!! Hope to the best back in victory lane together for the 3rd time this season!! Go "WHITE LIGHTNIN' & SUBERMAN!" :calpping:

Drt.....it is SO sweet!! :booya:

Way to go guys:calpping: !! That was some good racing :victory: !

what can i say?? I am guilty! I have been known(on occassion)to act like a complete idiot and insane person at the same time during certain races that involve Kevin Suber! (especially kevin)But also have been seen running the fence and pumping fist wildly in the air during other races invloving my favorite drivers!(such as Chris Taylor,Nolan Nabors,David Todd,Dusty Eaves,or JC Counts) I sometimes amaze even myself at my behavior. Completely absurd! No excuse for it!
BUT I REALLY HAVE A GREAT TIME AND I ENJOY MYSELF TO THE ABSOLUTE FULLEST!! AND.............I GET MY $8 WORTH EACH AND EVERY WEEK!
So,if you see someone acting like a madman and running around acting crazy,its just me! Harmless to ALL and having a good time........especially for ME!! LOL!!
When I get home each Saturday night I KNOW that I had A good time and enjoyed myself.(and MC........you know I'd never knock you and April off the stands.......on purpose) :jumping:

WELL GUYS, YOU DON'T IT AGAIN!! BOTH IN VICTORY LANE AT THE SAME TIME----OUTSTANDING!!!

GOOD JOB, GLAD TO SEE YOU IN VICTORY LANE!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK!!

Congradulations on a well deserved win! I thought i was gonna trip on feet or get ran over when Kevin pulled that on the last lap! Way to go you r "da man" or "da suberman" neway.

Back
Top Bottom