who do yall like in the world of outlaws?

Sammy and Jeff Swindel, watch them starting out at Riverside Speedway in West Memphis, Ak years ago.

I'm partial to the "King of the Outlaws" Steve Kinser ever since they said he couldn't win without Karl Kinser. Before that I despised Kinser winning, now I still despise a Kinser winning, but now it's Mark, not Steve. Of course, I really like the former outlaw and "outlaw killer" this year Greg Hodnett.....he's beat the WoO guys 3 times and Gumout boys.....not too shabby by my standards..then again, he does have 19 wins this year.

Joey Saldona, I watched his Dad race in Knoxville,years ago(late'60s early'70s) long before WoO. These guys would slap on a crude wing (homemade) a couple times a year. Mostly it was unwinged, and Knoxville was just like 200 other racetracks all over the midwest at that time. No 2nd turn condos, no Hall of Fame, no backstreach grandstand, bleachers were all general addmision. I saw Joe saldona set a track record unwinged first to break the 19 second mark @ 18.981 I just looked the winged 410ci track record is 14.934. Alot has changed!!!
Try to top that time with your DTR/SC game!!

Back
Top Bottom