Who do you "NOT" want as 2019 Cup champion

I wonder what matt K would say about joey punching and running....

I do not want to see Kevin Harvick, Joey Logano, or Denny Hamlin hoist the Cup after the checkered flag at Miami.

Hamilin, Truex or Busch...any of the other 5 over those 3.

Chase someday...not yet tho
Larson....someday not yet tho
Truex...go away
Hamlin...nope
Go Kyle? Lol nope

My biggest do not want list ranked in order.
1. Kyle Busch
2. Hamlin
3. Logano

I think this is a great thread.
Nothing wrong with not wanting a driver to win. Hate them on the track while wishing them and their families only the best in their personal lives.

Well said @Greg that's exactly how I feel about it too.

1.KDB
2. Hamlin
3. Truex Not too excited about that crybaby but he does look better than the other two in comparison. He had a good offer to drive somewhere else and he chose to go with preacher's asylum.

I'm not gonna lie, I've never liked Joey as a teammate of Brad's so I'll say the 22.

Truex, cause him winning a 2nd title before KB or Harv is a bad look and shows what's wrong with these cars.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Truex, cause him winning a 2nd title before KB or Harv is a bad look and shows what's wrong with these cars.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
What’s wrong with these cars?

Oh and any of the Gibbs cars or Elliott. Could tolerate Truex and he and his team are probably most deserving.

It’s been obvious since speedweeks that Gibbs was going to be handed the championship. Gotta give old joe Gibbs the opportunity to give his heart felt speech at the banquet you know.

KDB for sure. No to Hambone also. Joey the clown...not particularly. No to the jockey, Larson, as he’s fortunate to even be in the hunt. Happy...no big woo if he did it but not enthused.

I want the driver with the most wins for the whole season to be champion.
not a crapshoot flukester.

Even if one year, the person who has the most wins, has a ****** race when they don't win? So like someone who wins say...8 races but finishes 25 on back the others deserves it more than someone who wins 5 races but has top 10s in the others?

To answer the question, Kyle, Joey, or Denny.

Anyone else I'm okay with winning it.

Back
Top Bottom