Who do you want to win the championship?

ToyYoda

Team Owner
I’m rooting for them in this order:

1. Denny Hamlin - had the most championship worthy season of the four remaining drivers, would like to see him finally win one after choking away several opportunities in the past, Father Time is creeping up on him.

2. Chase Elliott - will probably be most people’s #1. Both he and Denny are November birthday boys, Denny will be 40 and Chase will be 25. Chase will have a lot more opportunities in the future to win titles than Denny will.

3. Brad Keselowski - it’s been 8 years since his last championship so he’s kind of due again, plus I’d like to see Drunk Brad again.

4. Joey Logano - I don’t hate Joey but he’s my least favorite of the four remaining, plus he just won the championship two years ago.

Denny deserves a 'ship. Plus I dont hate him - Hes human. I like that he had "human" problems with his relationship, issues with monster girls, etc. Hes a regular guy.

Hambone. With Harv gone at Phoenix. The door is open.

No Truex and no Busch. First time in a while id be content with any of them as Champion.

But if I had to pick?

It switches between

1. Brad

2. Denny

3. Chase / Joey

And

1. Brad

2. Denny/Chase/Joey

Under a better Chase system, Chase wins the championship this year in all iterations of the Chase, 2004-2013.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Obviously Chase. I also think Alan Gustafson is very deserving of a cup as a CC. He's had a very underrated career.
Obviously I'm rooting for Chase also and I agree 100% about Alan. There is no doubt that Chase is a hard charger and a good driver and is improving every year he is in the car. But Alan is giving him some pretty darn good performing cars that allows Chase to charge as hard as he has. Anyone should be able to see that, and if not then they at least should be able to hear Chase telling them in his interviews. You can always tell when his car is not handling good because it shows in his performance just like Bowman and about every other driver out there. When Chase struggles like he has a few times this year and fans start throwing Alan under the bus and saying they don't know how he keeps a job...I have to just shake my head and laugh. If those two stay together I predict multiple championships in their future.

Last edited:
It's gonna be Brad, I'm sure of it.

My evidence?

Since 2014, every other season I have been disappointed by the champion.

2014 happy
2015 disappointed
2016 happy
2017 disappointed
2018 happy
2019 disappointed

If this trend is any indication, it's gonna be Brad.

I also predicted Kyle's 2019 title in the middle of his winless streak in the summer of 2019, so, I'm sticking with it

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It's time for another champion named Elliott.

Denny deserves a 'ship. Plus I dont hate him - Hes human. I like that he had "human" problems with his relationship, issues with monster girls, etc. Hes a regular guy.
What is this? I haven't heard these stories.

Hamlin and Brad are the most deserving on merit.

Obviously I hope Chase wins. But part of be doesn’t on principle as well.

Logano would be the worst outcome as he had the weakest season of the four.

Chase obviously, the closest my Cup driver has ever been to a championship in all the years I remember. Worst he can do is tie Kaseys 4th from 2012

jgr cheated to get the 11 in,so no. they stopped the 20 from passing him .yes it was on there radio.they should kick him out and put in the 4. and then i hope the 9 wins

Chase. It would be a monumental title for the sport and catapult him to being truly the next Jeff Gordon

1. Chase
2. Denny
3. Brad
4. Joey

I'm cool with any 4 winning though.

2-I'd like BK to get one more to enjoy it and maybe get some respect as a Champion.
22-I'd be ok with Joey again. Would put some pressure on Brad though.
9-He would be a good Champion. Classy kid but he drives a Chevy.
11-Just something douchy about him. Plus I'd love him to get beat by two guys he claimed didn't have it to be successful in Cup.

2-I'd like BK to get one more to enjoy it and maybe get some respect as a Champion.
22-I'd be ok with Joey again. Would put some pressure on Brad though.
9-He would be a good Champion. Classy kid but he drives a Chevy.
11-Just something douchy about him. Plus I'd love him to get beat by two guys he claimed didn't have it to be successful in Cup.
I love it when Denny chokes. I always think of when Brad was driving for Junior in Xfinity and Denny tried his best to keep Brad from any success. Guy like that deserves his missed chances. Sure would be awesome to see Brad pass him for the win and his second championship.

I love it when Denny chokes. I always think of when Brad was driving for Junior in Xfinity and Denny tried his best to keep Brad from any success. Guy like that deserves his missed chances. Sure would be awesome to see Brad pass him for the win and his second championship.
I agree....we probably just jinxed Brad....lol...hope not!

Joey Logano

everythingburns.gif

I want Chase Elliott to win, but I'm rooting for Joey Logano because I want to watch this playoff bull sheot burn.

Denny is my first choice, he has had a hell of season and is the current best team/driver of 2020 of the four.
Brad K
Chase
Joey

Chase Elliott, for obvious reasons.

I'm not a fan of the other three, but I guess Kez would be my second choice by default. I don't care for Logano, and absolutely cannot stand Hamlin.

I'm starting to sense a trend with Mr. Logano and this playoff format. Jimmie destroyed the 10-race playoff system when it was a thing. He could knock off win after win in those last ten races no matter how his regular season went.

Joey rattles off just a few during the regular season, kinda becomes a sleeper, then conveniently notches up some more at pivotal times within three rounds leading up to the grand finale.

Back
Top Bottom