Who Doesn't Advance? Round Of 8

jws926

I need to think of something new for here
Who is not going to make it to Phoenix to race for the Cup of the Championship ?

Chase,B
Ross
Byron
Blaney

In the words of Mika Häkkinen -
“Who is going to win on Sunday?
… (pick 1)
… (pick 2)
… (pick 3)
I don’t know.” (pick 4)

Byron
Briscoe
Chastain
Hamlin (who ends up taking himself out when he takes out Chastain)

Most importantly, My prediction of Bell winning the Championship is still alive.

I don't predict these anymore. If anyone had told me at the beginning of the year that KyB would not only not make the final four but would be out after the first round, I would have called them crazy.

Oh, alright.

Briscoe
Hamlin
Chastain
Byron

I think that Bell has shown some real staying power that may carry him possibly even to the title. Conversely, I left him off this list but I think there is a possibility that Logano is going to find some bad luck coming soon, not that I'm wishing it on him.

Logano
Chase
Hamlin and Ross make it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I don't predict these anymore. If anyone had told me at the beginning of the year that KyB would not only not make the final four but would be out after the first round, I would have called them crazy.

Oh, alright.

Briscoe
Hamlin
Chastain
Byron

I think that Bell has shown some real staying power that may carry him possibly even to the title. Conversely, I left him off this list but I think there is a possibility that Logano is going to find some bad luck coming soon, not that I'm wishing it on him.

After the first round, I realized how bad I was at this, so I quit guessing.

Back
Top Bottom