Who finishes higher in the FINAL Standings

Spotter22

Team Owner
AJ Allmendinger
Ryan Preece
Justin Haley
Noah Gragson
Ty Gibbs

This is tough but my gut says Ryan Preece but my Head says AJ so Im going with the Dinger

I'm going to say Preece. If he can get into the playoffs I think he's got a better shot of making a deep run. I think road courses can only carry AJ so far.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

What tracks can you say Preece is gonna be a force at though like AJ?

Preece has to be a bit like Newman.

Preece has the most recent Cup experience and a decent amount of it. AJ has more starts total but I agree, it's really just the road courses that will carry him.

Coin toss on the 2 of them.

Real Darkhorse to win the title if he can be dominant at road courses. Got a lot better at the ovals.

( Credit: Racing-Reference website )

734E292A-BBF2-4BCC-B4AF-EA602FAC2C9F.jpeg

Preece. I predict Gibbs’ll take another half-season to start producing. Gragson’s the most relatively new driver. Allmendinger’s the road course ace. Haley is likely the sleeper pick of this group. Decent first season with a new team that also happens to have a solid foundation. He’ll be one to watch along with the Kaulig team.

The homer in me says Preece. He has a ton of experience & showed he can win at the lower levels. Also, he's still in his prime unlike The Dinger. Gragson could surprise if his equipment is up to par.

Preece
Gragson
Dinger
Gibbs
Haley

Back
Top Bottom