Who has the best looking car for 2003????

N

NewmanFan

Right now from what i have seen I have to think that Kyle Petty has got the bestt looking ride for 2003. Harvicks looks pretty good also

I really like Harvick's scheme, so I guess I'll say that's my favorite so far.

I like Kyle Petty's car is the best looking car for this season with the paint scheme being the American Flag.

Any guesses????? I do like the look of JB;s design on the 2003 Pontaic as well. JB won the best paint of 2002 so he should still be up there in 2003 but Kyle will be #1. Kyles car looks like its a specail scheme but it is the regualr. I wounder what the Special ones will look like.

I kinda like Jamie McMurray's car. Doesn't look right without the 28 but the rest of the paint job looks sweet.

So far, I kinda like the Havoline 42 ride. Ward's ain't bad, and Rusty's is real cool. I also like Kurt Busch's schemes.

I think that Kevin Harvicks is about the coolest, and as for Ward his is better than this years.

I wish Harvick would have just staying with the same paint sceme. :( Whats the deal now with all the teams changing their paint jobs every year and having 10 "special" scemes?

Number 8 Budwieser Chevy!!:D

And I actually like the Stacker 2 car too!!:) No joke!!:D

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
And I actually like the Stacker 2 car too!!:)   No joke!!:D

Can you actually stand to look at it for more than 5 seconds?

Kenny Wallaces car looks like someone spilled neon orange pain on the back of Dave Blaney's car.

The ONLY positive thing i can say about that scheme is at least they got rid of the pills scattered around the car.

It's just a red car that says Dodge on it. That Viper scheme was different, though. Wasn't sure if I liked it or loved it.

Originally posted by 66mustang
Can you actually stand to look at it for more than 5 seconds?

Yeah.......I like the bright colors!!:D

I don't remember the sponsor but I remember the car number and driver. 1999.......dayglo orange car......number 13........driver Robby Gordon!! I could barely watch the other cars at California that year because I kept looking at that car!!:) But, being Robby, it crashed and I was able to watch the rest of the race!!:D

Thanks pettybenson.........I was just about ready to go see if I could look up the lineup for that race.:D

Originally posted by rpmallen
It's just a red car that says Dodge on it. That Viper scheme was different, though. Wasn't sure if I liked it or loved it.

Why would you like it? Remember you don't like Vipers?:p hehe

Originally posted by 66mustang
 Whats the deal now with all the teams changing their paint jobs every year and having 10 "special" scemes?

That's an easy one - diecast collectible money from you, the fans.

Back
Top Bottom