Who is the BIGGEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy in Victory Lane.:)

Oh........that's whiner..........let me guess..

Todd?

Damn..Kat..had dirty thoughts going thur my mind...............hahahahhahaha:D :D :D :D :D :D

Fergy, get your flashlight out. I think there's an echo loose in here...:sketchy:

Guess I must still be ill, because I think I'll retire now too.

Paul, I wasn't baiting. How is answering the question baiting?

Frankly, I thought "Dale Jr." was baiting, but I left it alone. Oh, well. I can never, ever win with you.

I was just answering the question.

Dale Jr is baiting but Robby Gordon isn't?

I've got to agree with the pointless thing....

I've seen many folks get downright crazy at threads like this over the years. And on waaaaaaayyyyyy more than just racing message boards.

One of the most seemingly innocent board questions is Who's your favorite poster? While it seems like just a nicey nice thing, I have seen boards and email list become quite factional after such a question.

Personally, I'ld either delete the thread or lock it down

But then people take defense to their driver and bad things start to happen...

Going to lock it.

But let me make sure this is clear...

If I were to make a post saying "Jr is the biggest whiner" it would be labled as bait. If I were to make a post saying "Robby Gordon is the biggest whiner" it would be bait too. Amazed that some people don't see that.

What I mean is...if someone can sit there and bash a driver they better be able to take it right back.

Bait is bait is bait. Saying Robby Gordon or whatever driver you dont like is a whiner is the exact same as someone else saying your driver is a whiner. Funny how it magically turns into bait when it's your driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom