Who is this driver?

Canadian GP

Old as dirt!
Just in front of the tank there is a driver in a white driving suit. Does anyone know who he is?

TopGear9.jpg

No idea......obviously european. He may not be a professional at all. He has no sponsorship on his suit and my guess that it is during filming for that British show called "Top Gear" as the host Jeremy Somebody is there in the first picture

No idea......obviously european. He may not be a professional at all. He has no sponsorship on his suit and my guess that it is during filming for that British show called "Top Gear" as the host Jeremy Somebody is there in the first picture

I do know he is The Stig from Top Gear, I'm trying to find out what his real name is.

BTW, Jeremys last name is Clarkson. ;)

Oh ya we get all the good racing shows up here, I now have a 52" HD TV hanging on the wall of my igloo. :D
;)

Kinda hard to hang things on the wall in an igloo aint it?....:D At least the beer would be cold

Actually I have a sister who lives ina place called Perth, Ontario and she even has a swimming pool :eek:......well for 2 months. Its an ice rink for 10 ;)

I do know he is The Stig from Top Gear, I'm trying to find out what his real name is.

I love top gear, one of my favorite shows i must admit
So thats what he looks like...never would have guessed that

He isnt in the IndyCar series so I have no idea. I agree, its not an American series or driver.:confused:

He looks tough too. This is just the first time I saw him. Any info about him?

Back
Top Bottom