Who moderates this forum?

AuzGrams

Team Owner
You honestly just gotta ask to join it tbh.

I did before and thought I got ignored. My main beef lately honestly if we’re being real is the mods are a bit delete happy sometimes. I’m not mad but sometimes that’s how it seems for sure.

I will have to donate eventually and stop whining.

Blaze

BRAVES AND DAWGS ARE CHAMPS!!
I did before and thought I got ignored. My main beef lately honestly if we’re being real is the mods are a bit delete happy sometimes. I’m not mad but sometimes that’s how it seems for sure.

I will have to donate eventually and stop whining.
Oh I agree with the delete stuff.

nascarwoman

Admin
Staff member
Sometimes a post will get deleted.
Someone will quote that post and reply to it. And that post will get edited or deleted simply because
it doesn't make any sense if left.

cheesepuffs

F you and see ya tomorrow
My problem with the post deleting here is that there's no set precedent that's adhered to, and you can't convince me that there aren't favorites here.

If the current mods are only here for a couple hours a week or whatever, then why don't they try to get a mod that's actually involved in the forum day to day and would see things that the rest of us see?

BobbyFord

Secret Agent Man
Contributor
My problem with the post deleting here is that there's no set precedent that's adhered to, and you can't convince me that there aren't favorites here.

If the current mods are only here for a couple hours a week or whatever, then why don't they try to get a mod that's actually involved in the forum day to day and would see things that the rest of us see?
Are you volunteering for a full time mod job or are you submitting that other people have lives, too?

Reactions: sdj

cheesepuffs

F you and see ya tomorrow
Are you volunteering for a full time mod job or are you submitting that other people have lives, too?
I have zero interest in a mod job, but every other forum I've been a part of has multiple for that reason, to spread the workload out. It seems like this forum has basically always been on one or two people's shoulders that don't have the time.

BobbyFord

Secret Agent Man
Contributor
I have zero interest in a mod job, but every other forum I've been a part of has multiple for that reason, to spread the workload out. It seems like this forum has basically always been on one or two people's shoulders that don't have the time.
Maybe you should be a contributor so that your concerns are addressed.

• Love
Reactions: sdj

BobbyFord

Secret Agent Man
Contributor
Mods aren't paid so what difference would that make?

Or are you implying that non-contributers here are second-class below the contributors?
No. I’m just asking you to step up and contribute to a forum that you regularly visit. Is that too much to ask?
Don’t complain if you’re not part of the solution.

jaqua19

Team Owner
This thread exists to **** on moderation, apparently. It's messy in here.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

DanicaFreak

2021 Big Gator winner <Green Monster>
I just try to stay patient and humble as I discuss the different topics on the forum. I know it would be an incredibly rare thing for anyone to match my intellect, kindness, compassion, and humility.
As someone who cares the most for others, my compassion and humilty prevents me from torturing people with an impossible standard that exceeds their capabilities.

Never condescend just keep on doing everything right, wonderfully, the way it should be done.
you forgot no nekkid pics

Daytripper

Team Owner
I don’t know why some people are allowed to insult other people and get away with it so much. It doesn’t make the world a better place.
It doesn't, but that's the world we live in, don't let a$$holes get to you and it's not a problem. The real world isn't fair and the internet is worse. Deal with it.

OldTimer

Team Owner
It doesn't, but that's the world we live in, don't let a$$holes get to you and it's not a problem. The real world isn't fair and the internet is worse. Deal with it.
R-E-L-A-X
Grandma used to say, "Sticks and stones may break your bones, but names will never harm you".

She used to also say that you should never run from a good beating, if you survive the education will be priceless.

Mr. Gregory

R.I.P. Hana Kimura
Contributor
I hereby announce I never want to be granted permission to enter the podium.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
To each their own, but it's not that scary downstairs. We even talk about racing sometimes...HAHHAHHAHHAHHAH!

200.gif

Top Bottom