Who moderates this forum?

cheesepuffs

F you and see ya tomorrow
It doesn't, but that's the world we live in, don't let a$$holes get to you and it's not a problem. The real world isn't fair and the internet is worse. Deal with it.
Why should the world need to make a conscious effort to avoid the a$$holes? How about people just stop being a$$holes to begin with.

Blaze

BRAVES AND DAWGS ARE CHAMPS!!
I've never engaged in discussion about politics. It brings out the worst in people. I like everyone here. Don't want that to change

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I use to love it. But it really took a hit on my mental health because of how toxic folks can get with it. It brought out the worse in me sometimes as well until I tried to control myself better. Then I got where I didn’t name call anymore, and then finally I just stopped because people still would be rude to me over it. Wasn’t worth it anymore.

cheesepuffs

F you and see ya tomorrow
Because that isn't going to happen, a$$holes are going to continue to be a$$holes so just don't let them get to you. They want to get to you so don't give them what they want
I'm not saying let them get to you, but I don't think a$$holes justify getting zero level of pushback either. That just enables them.

donthaveanickname

Viva Polonia
I use to love it. But it really took a hit on my mental health because of how toxic folks can get with it. It brought out the worse in me sometimes as well until I tried to control myself better. Then I got where I didn’t name call anymore, and then finally I just stopped because people still would be rude to me over it. Wasn’t worth it anymore.
I left the podium because I was tired of all the fighting. Don't regret it at all.

Greg

2014 RF YAHOO CHAMP Your leader
It just wanted me to confirm a Like.
This requires an extra keystroke or twice the work to Like a post. My typing finger is a priceless asset and I don't like the additional wear and tare.

OldTimer

Team Owner
I've never engaged in discussion about politics. It brings out the worst in people.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I love it, the most satisfying results are using emotions to win points.
Just remember what Politics is....

Pols- derived from Latin as "of the many"
Tics- blood sucking creatures

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
I love it, the most satisfying results are using emotions to win points.
Just remember what Politics is....

Pols- derived from Latin as "of the many"
Tics- blood sucking creatures

Greek. Specifically, it comes from the word πολιτικος (politikos), which means of the people

Hotrod

Team Owner
I think of the podium as a pressure release valve.
Imagine if there wasnt a podium, upstairs would be
out of control in need of 30 or 40 mods. The podium
is kind of genius in its own way. Whoever thought
of it should be commended.

Magicmiler

36.5157°N, 82.2570°W
Some of the folks up here wouldn't last 1 hour downstairs...

Blaze

Some of the folks up here wouldn't last 1 hour downstairs...
Not exactly a bad thing. I mean I use to be able to handle the heat. But my depression and overall mental state got to a really bad place. Now I know one bad for me, and I would break down pretty hard. We shouldn’t make light of stuff like that.

Reactions: Pat

Mr. Gregory

R.I.P. Hana Kimura
Contributor
As I've said on here before in some form or another, agreeing to disagree is a really underrated skill that I learned from the late great Johali. I used to sit here trying to win hearts and minds and happily wasting so much time and energy engaging in seemingly endless battles to try to make it happen. Most of the time, it didn't happen.

So, these days, I take Johali's approach and just say what I think. If people like or appreciate it, great. If not, I don't lose sleep over it, and I don't repeat myself incessantly using slightly different language trying to convince people to like it. I just laugh, post my gifs, memes, and videos, and keep it moving. Everybody here is not gonna like me and agree with me, and they obviously don't have to. I accept that.

Blaze

As I've said on here before in some form or another, agreeing to disagree is a really underrated skill that I learned from the late great Johali. I used to sit here trying to win hearts and minds and happily wasting so much time and energy engaging in seemingly endless battles to try to make it happen. Most of the time, it didn't happen.

So, these days, I take Johali's approach and just say what I think. If people like or appreciate it, great. If not, I don't lose sleep over it, and I don't repeat myself incessantly using slightly different language trying to convince people to like it. I just laugh, post my gifs, memes, and videos, and keep it moving. Everybody here is not gonna like me and agree with me, and they obviously don't have to. I accept that.
I just honestly love how we can talk about wrestling, disagree, and still accept the others opinions.

Mr. Gregory

R.I.P. Hana Kimura
Contributor
I just honestly love how we can talk about wrestling, disagree, and still accept the others opinions.
It's one thing to get worked up discussing politics. I try to avoid that as best I can, but it's difficult at times, especially when the person you're talking to starts getting worked up. That's when I have to laugh and/or walk away.

It's quite another thing to get worked up discussing subjective forms of entertainment like wrasslin' and racin'. I simply refuse to get upset about that stuff, and for me, that's easy. As long as I can understand others' thought processes and why they feel the way they do about it, which is usually the case, I'm good. If I can't, it's whatever. That goes for people who are actually directly involved with these subjective forms of entertainment and people who are not, like us. With wrestling in particular, I recognize that I'm a pretty niche dude with my extreme overemphasis on women's wrestling, but that has always been my thing. Again, if other people don't like that, whatever.

wwe-bayley.gif

WhiningSmoke

Team Owner
Haven’t been on this forum since 2018 so I could be wrong.... when I was active here from 2013-2018ish I remember this forum never needed too much moderation. Everyone here acts very decent... I hope that’s still the case. That’s the type of thing that led the Carl Edwards retirement news be broken on this forum. Really wish we’d kept that a secret I missed Allenbaba after that!

Top Bottom