WHO SAYS MEN DON'T REMEMBER ANNIVERSARIES?

tkj24

Team Owner
WHO SAYS MEN DON'T REMEMBER ANNIVERSARIES? A woman awake during the night to find that her husband wasnotintheir bed. She puts on her robe and goes downstai rs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a hot cup ofcoffee infront of him. He appears to be in deep thought, just staring at the wall. She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sipofhiscoffee. "What's the matter, dear?" she whispers as she steps intotheroom, "Whyare you down here at this time of night?" The husband looks up from his coffee, "I am just rememberingwhen wefirst met 20 years ago and started dating. You were only 16. Do you remember back then?" he askssolemnly. The wife is almost reduced to tears herself, just thinkinghowcaring and sensitive her husband is. "Yes, I do" she replies. The husband pa uses. The words were not coming easily. " Do you remember whenyourfathercaught us in the back seat of my car?" "Yes, I remember," said the wife, lowering herself i nto achairbesidehim. The husband continues. " Do you remember when he shovedthatshotgun inmy face and said, "Either you marry my daughter, or I willsendyou to jailfor 20 years?" "I remember that, too" she replies softly. He wipes another tear from his cheek and says..."I wouldhavegotten outtoday."

Back
Top Bottom