Who was the babe with Jeff Gordon?

4xchampncountin

Does anybody know who the chick was that Jeff Gordon was smooching before the race and holding hands with while walking after the race? She is a little taller then him, but then most people are :p . Just curious if anyone knows.

No idea!! Not bad looking!
And yes just about 75% of Americans are taller than Jeff :D

Must have been his new squeeze. She looked like a model. I don't think their height differance is as bad as Ward and his wife Tabitha. I know Tab is a good foot taller than Ward! :rolleyes:

The lady's name is Amanda Church. She is a model, does runway fashion.
They have been together since before the banquet in New York.

Originally posted by nascat22@May 18 2003, 09:38 AM
Must have been his new squeeze. She looked like a model. I don't think their height differance is as bad as Ward and his wife Tabitha. I know Tab is a good foot taller than Ward! :rolleyes:
Isn't everyone a foot taller than Ward? At least everyone but John Andretti. ;) :D

Originally posted by nascarwoman+May 18 2003, 09:31 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nascarwoman @ May 18 2003, 09:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--nascat22@May 18 2003, 09:38 AM
Isn't everyone a foot taller than Ward? At least everyone but John Andretti. ;) :D [/b][/quote]
and Mark Martin! :D

Originally posted by nascat22+May 18 2003, 12:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nascat22 @ May 18 2003, 12:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -nascarwoman@May 18 2003, 09:31 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--nascat22
@May 18 2003, 09:38 AM

Isn't everyone a foot taller than Ward? At least everyone but John Andretti. ;) :D
and Mark Martin! :D [/b][/quote]
Dont forget Bobby Hamilton Jr.!

Originally posted by ward22+May 18 2003, 07:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ward22 @ May 18 2003, 07:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -nascat22@May 18 2003, 12:19 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--nascat22

Dont forget Bobby Hamilton Jr.! [/b][/quote]
And Todd Bodine don't have to look down to talk to them. :D He's in the Munchkin croud to.

As for Jeff's babe. They looked as if they are pretty good friends if you know what I mean, :D

Originally posted by Gollum@May 18 2003, 03:10 PM
As for Jeff's babe. They looked as if they are pretty good friends if you know what I mean, :D
I'm sure she gets an up close and personal look at the world of racing! ;) ;)

Originally posted by Gollum+May 18 2003, 02:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gollum @ May 18 2003, 02:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -ward22@May 18 2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by -nascat22@May 18 2003, 12:19 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--nascat22

Dont forget Bobby Hamilton Jr.!
And Todd Bodine don't have to look down to talk to them. :D He's in the Munchkin croud to. [/b][/quote]
Dont Forget Kenny Shrader :p

Thanks for the info. I remembered hearing the name Amanda Church before, but I hadn't seen her before. I wasn't sure if that was her or not. She is pretty hot. You would think Jeff would have learned his lesson about dating models from Brooke, but I guess not. Oh well, I guess it's a chance he is willing to take. Sometimes you just gotta live dangerously. ;)

Originally posted by 4xchampncountin@May 18 2003, 05:34 PM
Thanks for the info. I remembered hearing the name Amanda Church before, but I hadn't seen her before. I wasn't sure if that was her or not. She is pretty hot. You would think Jeff would have learned his lesson about dating models from Brooke, but I guess not. Oh well, I guess it's a chance he is willing to take. Sometimes you just gotta live dangerously. ;)
Apparently he hasn't heard the song "Once Bitten Twice Shy" :D

Originally posted by 4xchampncountin@May 18 2003, 06:34 PM
I'll bet he learned the phrase,"pre-nuptual agreement". :eek: ;) :lol: :p

Originally posted by DeeDee@May 19 2003, 05:32 AM
Just wondering, is his divorce actually final yet?
From what I have heard, they don't go to court for the divorce hearing 'till some time this summer. Way too long to wait if you ask me. Brooke was just trying to get more than her fair share. :flushed:

And yes, nascarwoman, I'm sure he has learned the meaning of "pre-nuptial agreement". But if he hasn't, he better. Quick! <_<

This reminds me of an old saying.
burn me once shame on you, burn me twice shame on me.
I just hope he doesn't make the same mistake again.
Cover your butt Gordo.

I don't see the humor in this tread I'm 4'2" :wacko: Just kiddin' anybody have a picture they can post?

opps

Attachments

• gordo.jpg
    gordo.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom