Who will be the True VAlue Man of the Year?

No question avaiable to import.

• Kyle Petty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeff Gordon

• Ricky Craven

• Ken Schrader

• Total voters
P

pettyfan4life

Who do you think? Will it be Kyle Petty, Ricky Craven, Jeff Gordon or Ken Schrader?

And I said Kyle because he has all of the charitys going on with the Ride Accross america deal and this one he is in right now from Miami and plus the Victory Juction Gang Camp.

Is that all to choose from? If thats it, then my vote has to go to Kyle Petty. He has done such a remarkable turn-around from last year. Not only him, but the whole team seemed to run better.

There are always 4 drivers one for each quater of the year, I think Craven was the first quater then it is Schrader and then Jeff and finally Kyle

I voted for Jeff Gordon because he's my ( distant ) 2nd fave.

In this order I would want to see then

1 Kyle Petty
2 Ken Schrader
3 Jeff Gordon
4 Ricky Craven

That was my order too 66 you stole mine you meany weany :p

I also think Kyle Petty should get the True Value Man of the Year award. He has been doing a lot of charity work this year with the Victory Junction Camp.

me :soldier: :soldier: :awing: :bazooka: :lazerburn :sniper: :2gunsfiri :bawling: <<66mustang

Kyle has been racing money for that Victory Junction Camp and always does those bike rides each year to raise money for charities. Out of that list, I don't see anyone more deserving that Kyle Petty.

Guess who I said!!
Seriously Kyle has done so much for the termaily ill children in americaand he deserves to be given a nod for it!!

Petty of course. I think this is a pretty easy one!

Pettyfan needs to train his army, it looks to me like their all shooting each other in the back:D

i dont think there is much open for debate here. with these options, it has to be petty

Originally posted by mngopherguy
Petty of course. &nbsp;I think this is a pretty easy one!

Pettyfan needs to train his army, it looks to me like their all shooting each other in the back:D
well if i could make them in te back ground i would

Back
Top Bottom