Who will now take the 2003 CWS Title?

Who do u think will take the 2003 CWS Title?

• Sebastian Bourdais

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bruno Junqeria

• Paul Tracy

• Michael Jourdan Jnr

• Adrian Fernandez

• Patrick Carpentier

• Darren Manning

• Alex Tagliani

• Mario Dominguez

• Other (if so who?)

• Total voters
S

SALEEN S7R

Now that we are going into the 5th round of the CWS I was just curious to see what everyone thinks as to whom will take the 2003 title? My money personally is on Tracy, although I think Bourdais could do it if he keeps it on the track that is. :p

I say Bourdais, just because whenever i see him he seems to be near the front... but i havn't been paying a lot of attention to CWS very much, too busy <_<

Yeah I nearly went for Bourdais, but as he is a rookie I think he will make a few more mistakes before the season is over. Tracy on the other hand knows all the tracks and has a points lead, thats why I went for him personally. Bourdais is a extremely fast driver, the current International F3000, not to mention getting a 4th place at Le Mans back in 2000 behind the all conquering factory Audi team, not bad for a 20 year old driver, in a privateer team.

If Bourdais dosent take the title this year Id say hes a safe bet for 2004. B)

I picked Jourdain Jr. because of his consistency. He scored points in every race last year as well as this year too. Paul and Sebastine cant win the championship by crashes one week and winning the next.

I bet u Tracy or Bourdais does. And for the record Id change my pick if I could. Now it seems Bourdais has gotton to grips with the car I dont think anyone will stop him.

Back
Top Bottom