WHo will win the 87th 500?

P

PettyBenson

So the feild is set and it is a full feild of 33.(Many IRL critics did not think there would be 33) SO who will win?

Will Andretti win in his final race as a driver, or will the Andretti curse stike again?

How about Heilo will he go 3-0, and become the first person to win 3 in a row, in only his third start?

Will one of the 9 rookies pull it off. Most of them are in good fast cars?

Could the points leader, Kannan, come from a broken wrist in japn to Victory lane on sunday?

How about Gordon, Can he complete all 1100 miles and finaly get that specail Indy 500 win? ( would he skip victory lane and go right to Lowe's)

Gil DeFeren could he ruin Heilo's chance at a 3-peat? Or that other Penske car #99 Richie Hern; which Sam Schmitt Motorsports is leaseing from Penske?

Could either of the Fast Target Chip Ganassi cars win another for chip?

Then there is the all Chevys! Will they last longer than the Toyota and Hondas and steal a win with Fisher, Buhl, Hornish,Boat, Lazier,Megehee, or Merira?

Or will there be a huge suprise and some other driver win the Most famous race in the world, the Indy 500?

We will find out in 1 weeks time!!!( I hate that the 500 is Blacked out here in Central Indiana, and shown at the same time as the 600. So I will do what I alsways do, tape the 500 and flip back and forth but maily the 600. I hate already knowing who wins the 500 but no matter how hard I try I know i will at some point, thats the bad part about livign in Indiana, it a huge story when you don't want it to be)

Helio has got a tough feild behind him. I am picking Gordon, yep, can't tell ya a real good reason for it but I am. In my opinion, over half the field has a true shot at this thing, although Chevy is going to need some serious breaks to win, :hope: :hope: 1 more week indeed.

I would really liek Heilo to win again, he and Fisher are my 2 favorties in the IRL. But I have a feeling with the way te Andretti Green cars have been running that it will be one of those guys who win. SO I am going with Robby, bc he has been fast all month! Kannan WOuld be a good pick as well. Wheldon could shock everyone and Michale will just get struck with the andretti curse again!

Was hoping for a Ganassi car, but Penke's got that place locked up.

Congrats to De Ferran!

Another 1-2 for Penske, and both guys were driving diffrent chassis's ! Great job guys! I was hoping for heilo to make it a 3-peat but Gil won so thats cool!

Back
Top Bottom