Who will win the All Star Race?

Will someone win every segment and get the $2 million?

• Total voters
Danica will win, she has ran top 40 every week.
Plus she doesnt have to be mired up in the pack with Landon Cassells, David Gililand, Pete Fudpucker,and Cooter Johnsons Juniors III during the all star event. The tyical woman haters that have syndicated against her since day one.

She had to go to Motegies Japan to get away from the woman haters when she won in Indy. Well Saturday she will be with the gentlemen. I just hope she doesnt try to lap them they would probably feel insecure and wreck her like a Cassells and a Gililand chauvinist.

Matt is going to be hard to beat. He's led way more laps than anyone else this year. But...Matt is not an aggressive driver and with no points on the line, anyone in a good car with a big right foot could be a threat.

This is probably the hardest Nascar event to pick a winner in. Jimmy Johnson will be fighting for this win. I am thinking all the Joe Gibbs cars will all have good finishes. But, I think Denny Hamlin cannot wait to get into his hot rod, especially if he is feeling good! A great crew chief, pit crew and an outstanding driver, who probably wants to make a statement in this race!
I will pick Denny Hamlin to win!!!!

Danica will win, she has ran top 40 every week.
Plus she doesnt have to be mired up in the pack with Landon Cassells, David Gililand, Pete Fudpucker,and Cooter Johnsons Juniors III during the all star event. The tyical woman haters that have syndicated against her since day one.

She had to go to Motegies Japan to get away from the woman haters when she won in Indy. Well Saturday she will be with the gentlemen. I just hope she doesnt try to lap them they would probably feel insecure and wreck her like a Cassells and a Gililand chauvinist.
Hi Gregg, I hope you are correct. I picked Denny Hamlin to win but I would be elated to see Danica in front at the finish!

Back
Top Bottom