Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6.Barichello

• 7.Coulthard

• Total voters
S

SALEEN S7R

Out of the 7 Drivers who can win this years Championship who do u think will take the title? Personally Id love one of the Willams guys to do it, preferably JPM. But my head tells me MS will just edge it.

SALEEN S7R
His name is Kimi Räikkönen,not Raikonen :angry:
My head says it will be JPM,and my heart says it will be Kimi,i'm sure of it will not be Michael Schumacher,his era is finish :)

I would love to see Alonso or Montoya win it but I dont see it happening. I voted Ralf because I think with his consistency this year and the huge improvement on the FW25 that he can win often and score good points for the remainder of the season.

Are u sure about Ralf? I mean hes 18 points behind MS as it stands at the moment, and theres only 4 rounds to go. Hed need a bit of luck ie, for him to win the next race and MS and JPM to either crash out or fail to score in the points. Still it could happen, this season has been very topsy turvey. I hope he wins the next race, and JPM and MS fail to finish for the good of the championship. But I cant see him taking the title. Sorry hope u dont take that as me attacking ur views, just saying what I think out loud.

I just can't see anyone beating MS. Afterall a champion is a champion. Anything is possible though. Ralf can still win it as a couple others, but when it comes down to it, who is capible of putting a season together to beat him, I don't know, I will believe it when I see it.

Back
Top Bottom