Who would do better?

Which of the two drivers in Wednesday's "racer swap" at Indianapolis would fare better

• Jeff Gordon driving in Formula 1.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Juan Montoya driving in Winston Cup.

• They were evenly as good, and would be the same.

• Total voters
W

Ward Burton

Which of the two drivers in Wednesday's "racer swap" at Indianapolis would fare better over a full season?

I said Jeff Gordon, he really was doing great for a first timer!

I'm not a huge Jeffy fan, but I think Jeff adapted really quickly in that F1 car. Being fast enough to qualify for a F1 race in about 10 laps showed real talent. I think Jeff just has a lot of adaptability and raw talent, and I'm not saying that becouse he's a nascar guy!

I'd have to say Gordon was best, but we had nothing to compare Montoya too. They should have brought a superspeedway car & let JPM run the oval, that way we could have got a better comparison. We could have seen if JPM could have qualified for the Brickyard 400. We know JG would have quailified for the F1 race last year.

Even though that was a road course cup car, Jeff never ran at the road course at Indy & JPM has run his car there. Would have been better if they jetted over to Watkins Glen & let JPM run the course over there is JG's car.

Jeff Gordon, I bed a lot of guys in the cup garage wouldn't mind seein ole jeffy boy go try F1 for a season...

Need I say it,Jeff Gordon got My vote,for an entire season,but Montoya impressed very well with a similar great run in the #24 car as well,but in the long run I do think that Jeff would fare better,JMO!
Those F-1 snobs must have some new-found respect for the NASCAR's good ol' Boys,LOL! :eek: :D

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures

I said Jeff but mostly because of his past successes in open wheel

Back
Top Bottom