Who Would You Like To See Face Off For The Title?

WhiningSmoke

Team Owner
Every year, the championship is contested mainly between two drivers. Last year it was Johnson/Kenseth. In 2012 it was Keselowski/Johnson. In 2011 it was Stewart/Edwards. Basically, in 2014, who would you like to see compete for it and why?

Personally, I'd like to see Kyle Busch vs. Kevin Harvick, with Brad Keselowski having an outside shot.

I feel like a championship battle between Busch and Harvick would lead to a good ol' championship rivalry, in which both competitors take various jabs at each other on and off the track. It'd be a sharp contrast to the whole "Friendly Rivals" thing that Kenseth/Johnson had going on this year. Keselowski on the outside would be great too, as he could spice things up in his own way.

What about you?

It probably won't happen but personally i'd like to see Dale Jr. vs Hamlin

All 12 drivers within 12 points of each other so all have a shot too much to ask for?

I think Jimmie vs. Tony would be a good one. A head-to-head battle between the guys that have won 9 of the last 12 championships.

All interesting match ups. I think WS' Kevin vs Kyle could be the most intense. There's a real hatred there.

Gordon vs JJ would be great, if Jeff takes it.

This is my first post on these forums; anyways,

I would have to say Harvick vs Kyle Busch because they hate each other so it would be all gloves off every race, ducking it out for the most points and wrecking each other in the process possibly.

As long as JJ and CK stay together they'll be super strong. If only Jeff and Ray would have lasted another 10 years together...

I would have to say Harvick vs Kyle Busch because they hate each other so it would be all gloves off every race, ducking it out for the most points and wrecking each other in the process possibly.

Awesome :D

Welcome aboard :bounce: Good choice, Me I like Danica vs. McMurray, see who cries first. JUst kidding

Would like to see more than two drivers so they would not just keep up with how one driver is doing. would be more better racin.

Welcome to the forum DeniedLife , great post , ..keep them coming.

As long as JJ and CK stay together they'll be super strong. If only Jeff and Ray would have lasted another 10 years together...

They claim the suicide rate is highest over the Christmas Season . Don't get yourself down thinking about ..What might have been . Put a smile on Matt.:)

I'de like to see a 3 way battle between Stewart, Kyle, and Kurt i think that would be interesting.
It would be, all 3 drives would be racing at there hardest, I would give Tony the edge though barely over Kurt.

1. Gordon vs. Stewart
2. Kez vs. Kyle
3. Harvick vs. Kyle
4. Dillon vs. Jr. - Of course this is a massive stretch.... but I could see the story lines now - "The 3 vs. Little E"

Any two that would generate or intensify their rivalry. All of the above (1-3) would do whatever it took to win.

I believe that there's an intense rivalry, likely fueled by egos, between Gordon and Stewart that we've seen glimses of but never got to actually see play out in a head to head battle for the cup. I'm not sure how many more chances we may get to ever see it.

Edwards somewhat rolled over for Stewart in 2011 - don't expect Gordon to ever do the same ;)

Kurt vs. Kyle would definitely be an interesting one. Hell, Kurt vs. anybody would be great to watch!

Back
Top Bottom