Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terry Labonte

• Other

• Total voters
W

Ward Burton

Who would you like to see win a race soon the most? I said Ward, for 2 reasons...
  • To move him up the points where he belongs!
  • To rub it in Dodges face!

I voted for Other, that guy has got to win someday! His name is always mentioned in every pole but he still can't get that first victory! Come on Other!!!

Originally posted by redrock@Jun 10 2003, 10:33 AM
I voted for Other, that guy has got to win someday! His name is always mentioned in every pole but he still can't get that first victory! Come on Other!!!
lol

Jeff Gordon, If Sterlin would quit knocking the front end of his car off. ;) If not, then Blaney or Bill Elliott.

It goes without saying I would like to see Harvick win but he wasn't on the list. So I said Ward Burton. :bounce:

Originally posted by redrock@Jun 10 2003, 03:33 PM
LOL, He'll never do it. He is more under funded than BAM and Foyt Racing. :D

It's about time for Rusty to win more races! He's like, what, up to 80 win-less races?

Originally posted by 12racing8wild88child42@Jun 10 2003, 06:13 PM
It's about time for Rusty to win more races! He's like, what, up to 80 win-less races?
Nah,I think it's a 76 winless streak for Rusty,but Terry Labonte,Kyle Petty & others have longer winless streaks,hang in there,LOL!
I also voted for Rusty Wallace,I think He can do it this season,has had some great runs,just needs the finishes to go with them,JMO! :D

Originally posted by redrock@Jun 10 2003, 11:33 AM
:bounce: ;)
Good one!

Either of the Burtons.Voted for Jeff though.Also Rusty or Terry would be good. :) Or really most of the guys on that list winning would be pretty cool.....EXCEPT Other.I've just never liked him.

Back
Top Bottom