Wholesale changes at Robert Yates Racing

N

N2racin44

That's Racin story link

I like what is being done here. Hopefully Robert and Doug told Todd to stick with his new title this time or else. Brad Parrott is a good Crew chief. I really enjoyed watching him manage Jeff Burton's BGN team last year.

I hope it works.......they have less than two months to fine tune it!!:)

I would really like to see Sadler win a race or three next year.

He is a good driver. He still performed well in the Woods car. A few wins and a high points position should be expected. I don't think Rudd is going to change the Woods team with his experience and all as much as he thinks. Its going to be a long year for Rudd.:(

Didn't Todd Parrott step away from crew chief duties last year. As I recall, it didn't work out, the crew chief left and Todd took his old job back. Maybe things will be different now that his brother has the job.

I agree, 66, it's going to be a long year for Ricky Rudd. I think Sadler got the better end of the deal....Should be interesting to see how it all shakes out.

Don't get me wrong, I hope the best for Rudd and the Wood Brothers. Its about time they started getting a championship team back in order. I hope the best.

Elledge and Jarrett were not a good match and that was the best thing that happened to the 88 team last year, having Todd resume his chief duties. I think that Brad and DJ will work well together. I hope that Elliott does well but not as much as I want DJ to continue his winning ways. Robert is pretty smart about about watching and waiting for things to work, he is not quick to hire and fire so I expect this was well thought out.

Kel

This sounds like a good move for DJ, now as for Elliott .
Im going to hav't wait and see, just what may come of this!
But i do see DJ kickin some butt this season.:eek:

I think RYR is going to get back to success next year because they don't have to worry about the team spliting or not for the whole year. They can forget about who is going to be where and concentrate on points and wins.

I think the clash was between Todd and Jimmy Elledge. I don't know if Todd couldn't keep his hands off the 88 or if he and Jimmy just flat didn't get along.

DJ commented on how he was confused as to who to listen too. Todd would want to do one thing and Jimmy wanted to do another. It just did not work out. As I said before I hope that Todd will learn this time around to back away. Its hard but it is something he'll have to do. Its also a bonus that I am sure he will be able to spend more time with his family.

Back
Top Bottom