Wholley cow! Rudd to...

J

judas1

Rudd to Ganassi with Texaco/Havoline as the sponsor leaves RYR. That is amazing!!!! RYR and Havoline parting ways. It is believed the announcement will come out in the next three weeks. and Ganassi will have a third team in 2003

I kinda figured that he would be leaving but I never thought that Texaco/Havoline would go with him. That's rather shocking.

Man that Ganassi team could be the next super team. Rudd, Marlin and somebody besides Jimmy Spencer in the 41 car. WOW!

What a coup for Ganassi. If nothing else did, that alone could make them a team to be dealt with on a par with Roush, Hendrick, Gibbs, Penske and RYR for a championship. (Yes, I know who is leading the points right now and who he drives for, but I don't see that lasting much longer.)

even with jimmy spencer, that will be a powerhouse of a team!!

he should be a good fit there, this is a chance for him to really elevate his career

That sting to Yates was his fault in the first place. Yates was a real jackass towards Ricky, and got what he deserved. Sadler will blow up in his face. While Rudd continues on his winning ways.

Originally posted by The_Mad_Hatter
Man that Ganassi team could be the next super team.  Rudd, Marlin and somebody besides Jimmy Spencer in the 41 car.  WOW!

Man.......my guy gets no respect!!:D You think Spencer's out? I don't!:)

the olny way 28 would go is if RYR did not bye the number and Ganassi did. thats the olny way. but i see him getting 39 or 42. something like that

I think that if the 28 doesn't go to Ganassi he would use 39.
I hope that Sadler can prosper driving with Yates horsepower. What Yates

put TERRY in the 41 car............get away from the HENDRICKS junk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not to argue but if hendricks was such junk why did terry win a championship with them and use to be quite successful- i just dont know what happened to him lately, and apparently hes content w/ "junk" or he would leave, if joe nemechek can get a job so can he--elsewhere

and terry is 17th in points while jimmy is 23rd (hey jimmy didnt make one race, but hey thats him and the teams/equipments fault) so maybe your man should stay with HMS

Every Team has an off year. Hendricks will soon get all his cars up to par. After all you cant expect Gordon to win the championship every year.

I don't think it should really be a surprise that if Rudd is leaving Yates that Havoline would follow. If Rudd leaves, and M&M's is bringing more money, then it wouldn't be very likely that Yates would have 3 teams or logical for Havoline to try and stay on board.

It's a shame to see Yates and Havoline part ways, but I guess it's just not meant to be any more.

Back
Top Bottom